Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Thvlvk

Jan 2, 2022
Hello artists pls it's my humble request I like to have imagination pic I choosed
Anyone can do like this banner pic with all milfy City characters especially Linda,sara, Caroline
If anybody do I am so happy pls I hope you help me
nothing-is-forever-768x205 (1).jpg [

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A few people have been PMing me recently about my version of Sara. I've actually taken stabs at Sara, Celia, Caroline, and Lily (with a little help from csbond2 ).

Anyways, I've attached my .duf files for them. You'll need to track down a few morph packs and characters of course, also feel free to tweak to your own taste. All four characters are G3F btw.

MCGals_MyVersionsPromo_OhWee.jpg

Probably not the most accurate recreations, but these are the ones I use in my fanart. Again, feel free to tweak to taste!

If you see a message about missing D3D morphs, you can find those here:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098261_D3D_Morphs.7z

I'm not exactly sure where these morphs came from, but they seem to be incorporated into my G3F morph list, and have been useful to me.

Note that I've named the Characters to incorporate their base texture character names into the name:
MCLily_MariaG3FOhWee

So in this case, Lily is using P3D Maria for G3F textures. I probably should have labeled her P3DMaria, but I already saved her sooo.... This is important for facial makeup options and such.

Happy morphing and fan art rendering!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes