kaos1987

May 19, 2017
At this point I'm not even interested in the game - there are other/better games and much better content creators out there - I'm just here for the sheer hilarity of ICSTOR lying and fleecing people. It's almost as if at this point you can't be upset as much as in awe of it all.
Whilst I agree with the point about better content creators whole heartedly...... Caroline is fit bruh

Reactions: Only4Youu

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
QA.jpg

Q&A #1 - Important

Hey all,
The last time I posted here I asked you guys if you had any questions for me. Now that everyone has had a chance to put them forward I'll take some time to answer the most popular and common questions.
So, without exception, the most frequent question was about the delay after delays... and what the fuck is wrong with me.
I had been keeping this to myself for quite some time. However, given the impact this is having upon me delivering deadlines I have no choice but to be honest.
Last year I began suffering from some serious mental health problems. That is why I had to take a break from the beginning of 2019. I had originally hoped this would be enough to help me get better. Sadly, my condition did not improve. I have now had to try various medications to help manage this condition. As with most mental health medications the first one doesn't always work - so I have needed to experiment to find the right one. Thankfully, last month I began a new medication which seems to be working for me.
This means no more delays! I promised to deliver animations this month and I will. The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised. I’ll try really hard to make this update big :)
I would rather not say much more about my condition as few people know about it, and I prefer my privacy. Unfortunately, I can't give excuse any more.
I fucked up by not seeking medical treatment sooner. I let myself down, and I let my fans and supporters down. I’ll try to fix this in the next year with regular updates just like it was in 2018. This is where I want to end this discussion. I will not answer any questions regarding what happened.

Okay, enough of that. It’s time to start responding to other questions regarding actual game.

“How do you plan to deal with file size in future? It's getting a bit big for Mega.”
The 0.7 update will still be big in size, but we are working on adding an option to download just new content as of version 0.8.

“Will we have any lesbian or MFF content in the future between Sara and Caroline?”
Yes. There is a big chance that this will happen. :)

“Will we be getting night scenes where we wake the girls up and actually have sex with them?”
This is actually already in the game, but yes, there will be more of it.

“Will 0.6 BETA saves be compatible once animations are added?”
Yes, there will be no problem with saves.

“Icstor, which characters are you enjoying working on the most?”
Isla, Yazmin, and Bob. :)

“Icstor, how do you maintain a positive attitude and safeguard your physical and mental health when your fans are being less positive than you like :)?”
I have taken negative feedback quite personally in the past. It was one contributing factor to my mental health issue. However, I have I learnt to cope with feedback better as well as manage negative thoughts. If you like my work you can support me, if not then you are welcome not to. I support a lot of creators myself, but I haven’t played their games in months now.

“I really liked the x-mas episode last year. Are you planning on sth similar?”
Nope. Not this year, but maybe I’ll create some nice spicy festive pics. :)

“Would you ever consider doing more content for Caroline’s friend Violet?? She’s my best girl!”
Yes. She will receive her own complex story.

“Can you also put some sounds to the animation, I'm sure that will make this game much more exciting!”
We thought about it, but the answer is “no”. It’s too late to add them now and redoing the game from the beginning. I don't want to add extra time onto a game that has already had delays.

“Question: Is Bob ok? He seemed upset last time he saw his wife ;)
Bob will always be okay. He’s a real man after all! :p

“Are you planning to add a threesome scene with friends, like MC with Sara and Lilly, Caroline and Violet or Linda and Liza or others to main story?”
I thought about it. It is always an option. We’ll see in the future, but Caroline and Violet are a very interesting couple.

“Can we fuck Sara in this update or would it just be anal?”
I think there has already been enough anal with her. :)

“We want WEEKLY. UPDATES. Icstor, No more Bullshit.”
I have never been a person for doing regular updates, but I will see about increasing how often I interact with Patrons. I can promise to post Q&A every two weeks and a small update about progress in it.
In fact, let's start it right now. You can post new questions below this post if you want to.
I'm looking forward to reading all your questions! :)
I know this has been quite a heavy post. If there's anyone out there going through similar mental health problems there are resources available to help. You don't have to go through them on your own. Here are links to services and charities in the USA and UK. If you live elsewhere in the world you can try googling mental health charities in your own country. If you wanted, you could even skip pledging to me and giving to one of these charities instead. :)
USA:
UK:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I knew the delay excuse would be that one, he picked something to make everyone feel sorry so that everyone would stop asking and spamming the discord but that excuse its a BS for me, he is saying the next update is big and still gonna release it on december i smell delay if he release a big update on december he was lying all this time.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 464397

Q&A #1 - Important

Hey all,
The last time I posted here I asked you guys if you had any questions for me. Now that everyone has had a chance to put them forward I'll take some time to answer the most popular and common questions.
So, without exception, the most frequent question was about the delay after delays... and what the fuck is wrong with me.
I had been keeping this to myself for quite some time. However, given the impact this is having upon me delivering deadlines I have no choice but to be honest.
Last year I began suffering from some serious mental health problems. That is why I had to take a break from the beginning of 2019. I had originally hoped this would be enough to help me get better. Sadly, my condition did not improve. I have now had to try various medications to help manage this condition. As with most mental health medications the first one doesn't always work - so I have needed to experiment to find the right one. Thankfully, last month I began a new medication which seems to be working for me.
This means no more delays! I promised to deliver animations this month and I will. The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised. I’ll try really hard to make this update big :)
I would rather not say much more about my condition as few people know about it, and I prefer my privacy. Unfortunately, I can't give excuse any more.
I fucked up by not seeking medical treatment sooner. I let myself down, and I let my fans and supporters down. I’ll try to fix this in the next year with regular updates just like it was in 2018. This is where I want to end this discussion. I will not answer any questions regarding what happened.

Okay, enough of that. It’s time to start responding to other questions regarding actual game.

“How do you plan to deal with file size in future? It's getting a bit big for Mega.”
The 0.7 update will still be big in size, but we are working on adding an option to download just new content as of version 0.8.

“Will we have any lesbian or MFF content in the future between Sara and Caroline?”

“Will we be getting night scenes where we wake the girls up and actually have sex with them?”

“Icstor, how do you maintain a positive attitude and safeguard your physical and mental health when your fans are being less positive than you like :)?”
I have taken negative feedback quite personally in the past. It was one contributing factor to my mental health issue. However, I have I learnt to cope with feedback better as well as manage negative thoughts. If you like my work you can support me, if not then you are welcome not to. I support a lot of creators myself, but I haven’t played their games in months now.

“Would you ever consider doing more content for Caroline’s friend Violet?? She’s my best girl!”

“Can you also put some sounds to the animation, I'm sure that will make this game much more exciting!”
We thought about it, but the answer is “no”. It’s too late to add them now and redoing the game from the beginning. I don't want to add extra time onto a game that has already had delays.

“Are you planning to add a threesome scene with friends, like MC with Sara and Lilly, Caroline and Violet or Linda and Liza or others to main story?”
I thought about it. It is always an option. We’ll see in the future, but Caroline and Violet are a very interesting couple.

I have never been a person for doing regular updates, but I will see about increasing how often I interact with Patrons. I can promise to post Q&A every two weeks and a small update about progress in it.
In fact, let's start it right now. You can post new questions below this post if you want to.
I know this has been quite a heavy post. If there's anyone out there going through similar mental health problems there are resources available to help. You don't have to go through them on your own. Here are links to services and charities in the USA and UK. If you live elsewhere in the world you can try googling mental health charities in your own country. If you wanted, you could even skip pledging to me and giving to one of these charities instead. :)
USA:
UK:
I always knew that icstor isnt a scammy dev just a shy one i guess

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 464397

Q&A #1 - Important

Hey all,

USA:
UK:
Alright that's great news! He listened and hopefully he follows through with what he's said. Can't wait to get the update when it comes out, and great to hear that he got the help/meds he needs.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't no nothing about their mental issues ... there's so many different types. You can't just say when you are able to work others have to be "fine" too.

God i hope that makes any sense ... lost my english skills tonight xD
All right. Some lost the animation.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes