Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

Absolutely top tier.
    The art is crisp, clean, and vibrant. The characters are refreshing, in that it's not the overused models in most 3d sex games. It's so relieving that the MC is not that dull brown hair, green shirt male 3d model.

The story progression is balance in that sex is not achieved after Day 3 or something. The teasing and build up is what sets a good sex game from the low tier. Interesting turn of character roles relating to the mother. In that, initially, she has the hots for her son instead of the other way around.
    Great content for an early release, 1GB of content.

Only problem was the plausibility of the drawn out blackmail done by the MC. Of course reality shouldn't be used to judge such a game, the flow of that event was a little off compared to the rest of the story which was fluid. For instance, the MC's interaction with the teacher should have a change in dialogue after he starts blackmailing her.
    Another minor peeve is the game's name - too cliche for such a fantastic game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 187195

For the first version of the game, it has more (high quality) content than most games that have multiple updates. THe story is not about drugging your mom/sisters or some crazy magical occult that is all about fucking the PC.

It's a game about the PC (who is already a guy who is a player, the game makes it obvious) with a mother who is sex starved, needing for more pleasure outside her husband who isn't doing anything to help. A younger sister who is secretly attracted to the PC and is slowly (not DMD slow) coming to terms with her attraction to her brother. And an older sister who is close to the PC and with him helping her with some financial concerns, begins to come around with fooling around with the PC. There are also a few other characters that will have a relationship with the PC (the PC's aunt, a teacher who belittled him in front of the entire school, the school's therapist, a classmate who is a friend of the PC, another classmate who is good friends with the PC's younger sister, a classmate who is in charge of the swim team, a neighbor who is abused by her mother, and the game alludes that there will be much more).

Content wise, this game comes right to bat with (HIGH QUALITY) content. The PC can do things with both sisters at night, peep on his parents at night, as well as slightly progress in a 5 part relationship quest with each girl (in this version you can only progress to 2/5 with the mom and two sisters). The other characters I have mentioned earlier only get a slight introduction and slight progress in their story lines. It plays out similar to Teacher's Pets where there is a map with multiple locations and four time slots (morning, afternoon, evening, and night). You can buy items that will help progress certain quests and there are multiple ways of earning money.

Overall, for a version 0.1, this is by far the best beginning of a VN I have seen in my short time as an enthusiast for this kind of game. I would say only comparable to Summertime Saga in terms of content that it had begun with and I'm sure that comes out with each update. I'm very much looking forward to what this game will bring in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AkitoH

We're only on the initial release and this is already shaping up to be the Game of the Year. While ICSTOR's games all have a fairly simple plot, this one is no different, but it doesn't stop it from being any less fun. In fact, that's probably why it's so fun in the first place.

Renders are extremely beautiful and by far ICSTOR's best looking characters to date. The characters' skins, particularly the younger sister, Sara and the mother, Linda are filled with freckles and/or blemishes that give it a great sense of realism and all it's done is make them SO MUCH MORE attractive. I don't think I'd like Sara as much as I did if it weren't for her freckles. And her love for games. And her sexiness......Marry me Sara.... *Ahem* And as usual with ICSTOR's games, fetishes around for everybody. (Thank God for feet.) I already got Linda and Caroline giving their feet to me. Give in to them temptations Sara.......

Anyways, the MC isn't a brat this time around. I think that's what kind of shunned me from ICSTOR's games in the past if I'm correct. The MC was always sort of a brat. This time he's kind of passive, bratty at a tolerable level and kinda stupid, as per usual in any game, more notably incest games. Or adult games in general. But he's not a pain to look at or play as, and that hasn't always been the case. There are a lot of games I play and wonder to myself "Why the fuck must I project my image in this piece of shit?"

And last but not least the size of the game in the initial release. Are you kidding me? It's damn near excellence. An initial release that gives you something substantial is almost nonexistent in this world of adult games, and by the end of this I had to check the date of release cause I assumed it was like 3 or 4 versions in one. It was THAT big.

P.S. Ren'Py has come to deliver us from RPGM's sins at last. Rejoice.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: v0.1e

Opening thoughts
    Some of the best quality I've seen in a H game even though it's first release

Pros -
    The sex scenes are some of the best I've seen

The Kissing is the best I've seen and I don't think any game is close it being as good ( that I played )

Meh -
    The MC isn't good but not bad. He isn't smart or bright, OK looking, and most of the women are going to fall for him no problem. Just a somewhat average MC.

Cons -
    ( Yes I know first release and all but there are still Cons too. )
    The pacing can be good or not good when it comes to some characters.

The Dad. just delete him. like just go away.

Closing thoughts -
    Great Game, hope it gets better.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SlamJammin

One of the best visual novel/dating games I've played. The animations are incredible for an independent game and the story has a lot of kink and affection, which for me is the perfect formula for this kind of game style. The mom being the instigator with the son instead of the other way around (like it usually is in a game like this) was a refreshing twist to an already solid formula. I'm psyched for more updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Drafox

I'll keep it short: This one got it all...Visuals, dialogue, sounds, navigation system,Role playing,likable protagonist,optimization & good programming,superb animation from different angles (sounds like these guys listen to what people complain about all the time, good for them!), well organized events,steamy scenes early on without blue balling,kisses are realistic with the use of Tongue!! Can you believe it people? A developer finally took french kissing seriously..This is the definition of a perfect score (Everything can be flawed without exception, but here we have humanity's best attempt at creating a perfect erotic game) If this work was an RPG character he would have maxed stats and an infinite amount of HP and Mana, I'll leave it at that. 5/5 If there was an additional star I would give it
  7. 5.00 star(s)

3xtreme

Glad to finally see that developer moved on to RenPy engine. The game itself has good amount of content for 0.1 version. Renders are nice as always, but that's nothing new since this developer is known for quality content. The only minor issue that I have with this game so far is that mom's story is progressing a bit too fast compared to the other characters, oh and yeah there are a few bugs but that's an issue to be resolved in the future. Overall impression of the game 9/10.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

easiest 5 star of my life!

best adult game out there! and it's not even close. good ui. nice feeling gameplay. no crazy grind. best looking girls, great cast of girls. amazing animations. already loads of content and sex content. story is basic but good. writing is good. all the characters are great. mc isnt an annoying beta cuck bitch. overall just a must Play! a lot of Things are optional so even people who don't like incest (or blackmail) can Play this game and will enjoy it.

spoilers about the sex Scenes:

mum up to bj, lil sis up to bj, older sis up to hj, teacher up to anal/bj (no vaginal pen), lil sis friend (lily) kissing/she lets you peek her panties, your class friend (dont remember her Name, i think she was blonde) no content, swim girl no content, neighboor 1 peek Scene with spanking (1 Scene Overall), Therapist no hscene, older sis friend 1 bj/tj Scene, sex shop girl no Scene, aunt no Scene.

1 small recommendation to the Players: watch the secret Scenes and bath dreams AFTER you finished the game's content, since it could spoil/ruin some canon Scenes.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BobJenkins

This is one hell of a first release. Easily among the top games of 2018 thus far. It's not perfect, suffering from some spelling errors and a small bevy of bugs, but it offers a large amount of content right out of the gate with the promise of much more on the way. Animations are top notch and female characters are incredibly sexy. Worth your time and bandwidth, play it now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

FetishCollectorD

Great renders. The interface is pretty easy to use and well... the girls are hot. I loved the opening. Got a good chuckle out of it. Everything moves pretty fluidly though there are some places it could be easy to get stuck on without guidance. The hidden card content was all very nice too. Can't wait for future updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

neveruplife

The artwork is really good though even if it's just an early stage there's a lot of time put in it which is surprising because not a lot of creators could put a lot of work with their games in patreon it's worth a try guys even if it's incest there's a patch if you guys don't want incest relationships.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Kinnerman

It's good. I mean really good. As of this review the version is 0.1e and even at this early stage there is a large amount of content that makes it worth downloading. I highly recommend this game to anyone who has a fondness of incest games. There are issues with the quests being nondescript and you have to pretty much try everything to complete them, but I suspect this will be fixed via a quest menu or some method to give hints in the future.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dutchpete

It's an ICSTOR game so what can you expect ?
    Stunning artwork, great animations, a walkthrough on the creators web page, music, witty dialogues and an avalanche of women that want to do naughty stuff with the MC.
    So if you have not found and downloaded this game you're missing loads of fun.
    And yes it is just a first release but it has already got more gameplay than some games that claim to be at 0.6 or something like that.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Diamond Spectre

This game has to be my favorite so far this year maybe of my entire existence. The dialogue is clear cut and refreshing to read without broken english. The Characters are fresh and new. And for being early in it's development stage to have animated scenes is straight insane. This developer knows what he's doing, and takes his time. I am looking forward to seeing more updates as well as future games from them.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

FunkyMcGee

Great game from the start. Nice visuals with animated sex scence instead of just pictures. Freedom of which character stories you want to follow without restricting other storylines. For a 0.1 version there is already a lot content to begin with. Looks very promising.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Forgeshield

God Damn.

Oh, does a review need to be longer than that? Fine.

The characters are hot as hell. The animations are hot as hell. The super aggressive mom is hot as hell. The "here's how you blackmail your teacher" therapist is hot as hell. All the women are hot as hell.

The MC isn't a douchebag. The MC isn't an idiot. The MC doesn't act like a pathetic virgin who doesn't know what his cock is.

It's Renpy and not RPG Maker, which is huge plus for me, if for no other reason than editing things in the console is easy.

Assuming they can keep up the pace of actually releasing updates reasonable, this one is "go give them your money" levels of good.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

jikop

This game is fucking amazing, always liked Icstor, one of the best artist, and now he's finally developing with Renpy. Impressive. Hands down best animations ever in an erotic game. Clean gameplay, fun to play and easy to understand UI, the plot is what you'd expect, no one is looking for Tolkien here. This was my first review and daaaaaayum were those five stars earned, I really felt I had to drop my vote.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 376272

The renders in this game are spectacular. Game play is about exactly what I like because the use of the MC's time flows along smoothly. Not a whole lot of sitting around killing time or moving time forward to wait for something to do or something to happen. The women that MC is pursuing seem to fall along a spectrum that ranges from "corrupting the MC" to "being corrupted/blackmailed by the MC". I find Caroline to be the one I most want to pursue, but all of the ones the MC is engaged in pursuing have things about them that keep me interested. Looking forward to having routes open up with Lily and Macy as well as the therapist and aunt. The story is not entirely interesting, but running around getting things lined up for events to occur kept me engaged from start to finish. I enjoyed playing the game and I am definitely looking forward to playing future updates.

Big kudos for getting the bugs lined out from version 01.d to 01.e so quickly.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Kruncha

*Reviewing this as 0.1*

So far best ICSTOR game, the Ren'Py usage is brilliant, plus it have a really good content for a first release, the transitions and movies are soo smooth, it is trully a open world sex game, no bullshitting on content.

Also on a CON note, some overly sized boobs models, but eh, thats what some people like i suppose.
    Could explore more of the incest with some extra steps, like using condoms on the first time and what not, just to increase the fantasy immersion. (Eg: Sister shy to giving brother head so she uses a condom for the first time). Stuff like that is a nice touch.

Really recommend, and as far as i know ICSTOR games, probably going to be finished and full of updates. Looking foward ;)
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

one of the best arts ever made for characters for games on the Renpy platform! The story is also very promising, without much development! How much interfaces and menus very easy to understand and access the commands required! In minigames and secret good development items too!

very much time between one update for other...:confused::rolleyes::oops::cautious::cry: