Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not for me. I really do not wanna see some of them.
I really hope that most of them really happen in game. All the one with MC and the girls/women (y) surelly i wanna see.
But the other where i see Aunt with the black man! NO!(n) Really i hate if i see someone fuck one of me harem women! Also for the plot was just stupid! She is a lesbian and barelly let MC do some thing with her. So the max i wanna see his, Just MC fuck her and then she only wanna him like a male sex partner.
I do not wanna see Caroline with another man too! (n) And in the secret gallery Caroline is fucked be two boys in her shop. And i do not wanna that happen! Stay out of me lovelly Caroline.

Anyway lets speak about this christmas update.
The story was really funny. And i like it. :)
But i am not a fan of all this blow job! :(
Really... when i see the Sara anal sex scene i was like... YEAH!:love:
Then when i see the Mother in the shop i was like... wtf! :unsure: Why no animation in the pussy fuck mom scene? So disappoint there.:(
Really almost the 80% of the animation are only BJ! The other are, some tit job, some between two ass. I am not a fan of foot job too.
I can understand why there is no a real anal/pussy sex with Caroline or with The aunt, or the Teacher/therapist and Sara's friend.
Because in game we are not so advenced with them. So, almost all sex scene are just a hurt Dream. So in the main game there is not experience to pass on the main game. Also we do not know chronologically where it should be placed. Yeah Christmas. But surelly between the main story and this event loot of other thing happen in game.

Anyway the most disappoint thing for me, as i say was:
The sex scene with the mother in the shop. I would have liked more animated than images.
We already fuck her in the pussy in the main game, there is no point to let us see only images. She deserve a more well work there! You spend so much time to do this Christmas, give her some sexy clothes too and then... no animate scene? So sad:cry:

But ehi, as always you do a great job. So thank you to let us play you awesome update again :D
That's why I only showed these particular images. The ones you mentioned are not ones I don't want either, hence why I didn't show them. The ones I chose are not only things that could happen in the main game, but what I'd like to see happen.

As for this Xmas game, yeah, it is a little disappointing in some ways. I get that Icstor didn't want to spoil the eventual sex we'll get with all these characters in the main game by having it happen in this small, standalone game, but the MC asked Santa for something to let him "fuck as many women as possible" and there was no actual fucking.

As I said in an earlier post, I was hoping it would be like a sexy Christmas Carol in that each of the 3 women at the dinner would become insatiably horny during different meals, i.e. Sara during the starter, Caroline during the main meal, and Linda during the desert. They'd each ask to leave and ask the MC to come with them, then they'd fuck in each of their respective rooms and at night all 3 of them would enter the MC's room when he's sleeping and they'd have a 4-way, and in the morning the MC would enter the living room with all of them there but they wouldn't remember what happened the day before leaving the MC to wonder if it had all been just a dream.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I liked this game. It was absolutely what I expected it to be. The best thing was the secret gallery, especially with the pic of Macy. Hopefully this will give her a boost. She's gorgeous!

Reactions: 03abc

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
The CPU fixed version size difference comes from the animations, for me they looks the same but much smaller the new files.
Reencoded, for example the first anim, Sara sucking from 92 Mb/s to 26Mb/s.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Try installing / using a different keyboard. Several users have reported problems with the default keyboard on Android devices that went away after installing an additional keyboard app.
Ohh.. Might be the case... Im on a Sony Xperia that uses by default... And that works...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Realtalk, Hanukkah-based romance and erotica is a real thing and I strongly support games having Hanukkah specials, if only as a change of pace from the usual christmas tropes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You complain that this is 1GB in size, but if they put it in the original game, then it would be whatever it is now, plus 1GB to download...
no.
i complain in the fact that you play this separatly. as 1Gb as it is, its exactly same to put it in original game or out.
but put it in original game will allow peoples to play it again and again whenever they want, without having to start another game.
like i say, creating an sub-menu for that kind of story is not as hard as crating an CGs gallery ingame. and it allow peoples to enjoy this whenenver they want without download separate stuff.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no.
i complain in the fact that you play this separatly. as 1Gb as it is, its exactly same to put it in original game or out.
but put it in original game will allow peoples to play it again and again whenever they want, without having to start another game.
like i say, creating an sub-menu for that kind of story is not as hard as crating an CGs gallery ingame. and it allow peoples to enjoy this whenenver they want without download separate stuff.
And every time the main game gets updated people will need to download the extra 1G for the Christmas episode. The Family Secret went from separate games to 1 big game, and it was a cluster.

I like it as a separate game. It's not like starting another game is hard.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And every time the main game gets updated people will need to download the extra 1G for the Christmas episode. The Family Secret went from separate games to 1 big game, and it was a cluster.

I like it as a separate game. It's not like starting another game is hard.
no, not at all.
if its in the game, when you update it, its still inside, no need to redownload it all time.
but if devs prefer that way, its their choice, i just give my opnion about that, i think it will be better inclued.
but you got a point, if the devs mess up something, its gone.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes