Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so the idea is neat, the quality is as good as always, but you don't see many scenes with the outfits in the main screen.. + most stuff i just BDSM/-Teasing... but i LOVED Celia's and Caroline's outfits. Sad there couldnt be more content with them - hopefully these otufits end up in the main game.
(and i still think the blond curvy hot model (forgot her name) shouldn't have dark pubes - better pubes like Celia or shaved like Linda)

D

Deleted member 2045202

Hi everyone, here is a french translation of Milfy_City_XmasEpisode-pc that I made.
It's my first translation so be nice :)

Salut à tous, voici une traduction française de Milfy_City_XmasEpisode-pc que j'ai faite.
C'est ma premier traduction alors soyer gentil :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone, here is a french translation of Milfy_City_XmasEpisode-pc that I made.
It's my first translation so be nice :)

Salut à tous, voici une traduction française de Milfy_City_XmasEpisode-pc que j'ai faite.
C'est ma premier traduction alors soyer gentil :)
What are the install instructions?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i
install instructions in archive
Suggestion - put the install instructions in the post as well. Let people know what they need to do before they download the archive.

D

Deleted member 2045202

Suggestion - put the install instructions in the post as well. Let people know what they need to do before they download the archive.
Hi yes I'll do like this next time it will be easier ;)

Dec 27, 2019
Cmon,seriously,caroline didn't gave you ANY penetration even during her own "update",icstor doing the right thing to save that up for 0.6 update.
AGREED, now that 0.6 is out - it was worth waiting!
the anticipation was dragged, but that is what makes good screenplay writing :)

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
ITS MORE LIKE A TEASE. you get one fuck with sara and mom, and thats it, rest is foreplay tease. and that of one gb. i recommend for all new ones to download the compressed one.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes