Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
As i said, if he didn't lied, wasn't a problem, but he did!

He saids "will represent the max level of relation".
Likely talking about the current relation level of where the main game is. It would be a very bad idea actually to have sex scenes with characters that you still haven't had in the main game as it would 100% ruin the story and the anticipation of the main story, this was a good decision on his part.

sam1019

May 15, 2018
cant they put this into the original game as a "special" episode or something in some kind of "bonus" menu or else ?

naah, let's just make another game of 1Gb...

honestly, it doesnt take years to create a small sub-menu ingame with some special events stuff in it for halloween, christmas and else, instead of separate all them things.

ye ye, i know you gonna say "this is not linked to the game anyway, soo why not separate it?"

fine.. i just suggest that it would be better to implent that directly in the game instead of a separate thing.

just my opinion, nobody care anyway ... :rolleyes:
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Likely talking about the current relation level of where the main game is. It would be a very bad idea actually to have sex scenes with characters that you still haven't had in the main game as it would 100% ruin the story and the anticipation of the main story, this was a good decision on his part.
where could that ruin the story as long this update is an external story not linked to the main story itself ??
as far as i know, in this kind of "bonus" story, you can do whatever you want. the story doesnt have to make sens with the original game story. overwise, it would have been just an classic update for the main game.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
As i said, if he didn't lied, wasn't a problem, but he did!

He saids "will represent the max level of relation".
Not trying to start a debate or anything,BUT in max relationship that are available at the moment,you still have 0 penetration with Caroline->same thing with the X'mas Edition,Linda->Vaginal Penetration=Same thing with the X'Mas Edition,Sara->Anal,well you know the drill,that's why i'm confused which part did icstor lying,he did said this xmas edition will represent the max relations rite?not "future" max relationship.Who knows what we will be able to do in 0.9 or 1.0,i don't think even icstor planned this already.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have yet to play this...I know I'm going to, but from the screenshots it looks like I've been doing Christmas wrong for so many years... I might actually enjoy it- if it was done this way. Lol

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes