Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfy Day [v0.4.8]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfy Day [v0.4.8]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfy Day [v0.4.5.1]

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfy Day [v0.4.5.1]

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
TBH I kinda like Shotas fucking MILFs content, and even when they look like HOT characters to me, I'll hardly play a game where you're a 10 y/o brat. I'm pretty sure the developer is not going to ignore his fanbase. GL.

baseball.png

EDIT: With a meat bar like that, :sneaky: He should be batting for my TEAM.

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Because I was told that the 32-bit .exe file had a virus alert, I deleted it before packaging. If you are a 32-bit PC, you can try this. At least this exe file has no alert to me.
32.exe
Unzip and put into root directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't mind shota looking characters so for me the mc's design is not a problem. I think the game has potential but there are some things that need to be worked on. The english is not super bad but there are some sentences that sound weird. The in-game walkthrough needs some work as well. I don't even know how you get the night scene with melissa that is in the previews when I look at the ingame walkthrough it just says I need more contact with fiona. Right now the game just feels a little bit empty I will wait for a couple more updates to see where it goes.

Reactions: Sindarion

StupidTiger

Mar 20, 2021
I don't mind shota looking characters so for me the mc's design is not a problem. I think the game has potential but there are some things that need to be worked on. The english is not super bad but there are some sentences that sound weird. The in-game walkthrough needs some work as well. I don't even know how you get the night scene with melissa that is in the previews when I look at the ingame walkthrough it just says I need more contact with fiona. Right now the game just feels a little bit empty I will wait for a couple more updates to see where it goes.
Maybe you need to advance Fiona’s story before starting melissa’s story.

Reactions: offset8

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe you need to advance Fiona’s story before starting melissa’s story.
In the in-game walkthrough it ways I reached the end with all the other girls' stories. So yeah... I will wait for a couple more updates to play again.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
TBH I kinda like shotas fucking MILFs content, and even when they look like cool characters to me I won't play a game where you're a 10 year old brat. I'm pretty sure the developer is not going to ignore his fanbase.

View attachment 1096574

:sneaky: With a meat bar like that he should be batting for my TEAM.
:ROFLMAO:Believe me, when I thought about MC, the first one I thought of was Tom Holland, yes the new PP. I thought that guy was at least 18 years old. 10 years old is too far away from me.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
How the hell do you advance fiona and melissa. it just says "needs more contact with Fiona" but no matter what i just don't get any events with them

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
How the hell do you advance fiona and melissa. it just says "needs more contact with Fiona" but no matter what i just don't get any events with them
i think it's a bug if you advance in some other character i too cant find what to do whit fiona reload a save and it worked you need to go to the bathroom after a cople of day till she find you

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
There is very little meaningful content behind a Wall of boring and repetitive grinding, apparently there is a sex scene at the end but honestly I couldn’t be bothered to continue the grind a second more.

As of right now this game presents all of the problems that people associate with sandbox games. :(

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Here is the Italian translation of "Milfy Day [Red Lighthouse" version "v0.1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di " Milfy Day [Red Lighthouse" versione "v0.1".

Thanks again, I just moved it to Extras.

3.90 star(s) 77 Votes