Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
My god.... 0.2.5 beta,the game has only a couple updates and there is plenty of content. No blue balling or teasing the shit out of the game,you can already fuck the main milfs and girls,the animations are well made and there is a lot of them,story is nice,characters are pretty and sexy. Bravo! If this keeps up im your new patreon. Good luck with the project,awesome game with a lot of content for a new game.

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
Are the “hours of content” because of the grind? Or there is actually that much scenes? :unsure:
Unless you have a download limit, just give it a try. You are obviously interested. Nothing 10 minutes of donkin around in-game won't answer faster than a forum question. Then you can come back and leave us a review letting us know to play it or stay away from it and for what reasons.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know who it is, but thanks for updating this thread. This is only the 0.2.5-beta, the official version will have more stories and content, it will be finished in a few days. Thanks to everyone who supported me, and the kind guys who helped make the patch, translate, compress, and make the Android version. Thank you all.:D
Oh nice! I was about to download and check out this version but when you said the official version got even more content make me excited and decide to way for it release

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can someone tell me how much content we have? I was thinking start but i cant see vaginal sex tag, is this game some kind of slowburn? Should i wait little bit more?
Dev confirmed the official version 0.2.5 will have lot more content so maybe it was worth to wait and try it all at once, but if you want to know how much content in the previous version then I must say it was around more than 3 hours with my slow pace of playing
Are the “hours of content” because of the grind? Or there is actually that much scenes? :unsure:
Short answer is depend on how fast you play, it variant between player to player but overall around a couple hours with my own pace. The grind was not bad although you would need to skip time lot of time when you start to reach the end content but you can at least maintain between working in the shop for money in 1 time and pursue other character event for the other time so it was a bit balance and not make you feel bored

Reactions: acondo

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
Melissa's hint said stay with the family what is there to do at the house sit in the MC room and fap for a couple weeks
stuck there

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Cool, either this MC is either a short, scrawny little fucker or he's clearly 14-15 years old. No idea what the interest in making young teenager MCs is unless you're specifically targeting an audience that is just entering high school. I can't see why anyone 18+ would like to play as an MC that is obviously a kid.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Lol the dialogue is so bland tho and the mc is just so sigh, I can't be bothered. Shit is wack dude

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I cannot progress with Jessica. It says wait a few evening and be at home but nothing triggers. Also the same for Melissa. It says wait a week and be at home in the evening on a Saturay but nothing triggers either. You guys got some info on what I need to do?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
good characters, but boring game.
excessively repetitive
I think Dev is lacking in imagination, or unwilling to do better
it's not a criticism, just an opinion

Reactions: Cryptist

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Is there anyway to display the bottom Ren'py menu - the one that has buttons like "Auto" and "Save" etc? I'd prefer to auto forward through the scenes, rather than manually click forward

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I cannot progress with Jessica. It says wait a few evening and be at home but nothing triggers. Also the same for Melissa. It says wait a week and be at home in the evening on a Saturay but nothing triggers either. You guys got some info on what I need to do?
Simple, right time, right place, right room, it will be triggered, some hints will tell you the place, need to explore the room by yourself. :D

Dec 20, 2018
This is a really good game, a bit grind sometimes and you have to skip too many days for my taste when you are left with few scenes to unlock, but overall great scenes, pace and milfs.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes