Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
do you think that one day the Dev will remake his entire game with better coding? as in not use character names as default for the code. i mean the game just keeps growing and the dev refuses to create tags for each specific npc so that "choose your own name for each character" is allowed (trying to change names in the script will break that script because he uses the same name/nick for the code as well)

honestly I would do it myself and upload it here so people have the option to change character names. but once an update hits everything I did is meaningless...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay.. let me ask a very important question.. is the MC handholding with someone in this update? This is very lewd, so I guess if it is, then I am satisfied.

But seriously.. nice to see the new update + new avatar (?) of the game. :)

Reactions: jaegerking

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
or maybe don't be in a forum if you don't want to make casual conversation about certain topics?
:whistle:
Don't be an ass because the person recommended you play the game instead of asking what the game content was. Asking how a game runs, story wise or how the scenes polay out would better experiences by playing it, which is what was recommended. If you just want to see the renders, there are plenty of tools on the sitre that allow you to check those before playing the game also.

So there's your "casual conversation" and yep, still not going to describe the game to you, go play it.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
greetings average milf enjoyers, i come to you with a question - does this game have good amount of hentai scenes? or is it still "kiss, hug, touch booba\ass" with almost every character?

SkyKnyte

Feb 25, 2021
greetings average milf enjoyers, i come to you with a question - does this game have good amount of hentai scenes? or is it still "kiss, hug, touch booba\ass" with almost every character?
Quick answer yes, plenty of fap till blue balled and dried out like a frog in the middle of the Sahara.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.4.8] [Red Lighthouse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,33 GB / 421 MB - MilfyDay-0.4.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 386 MB - MilfyDay-0.4.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
Milfs are just so fucking op :BootyTime:
Kinda wish that the mc was a bit less of a runt tho ngl, but it beats having an ugly bastard by miles.

Reactions: dasdadadada
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes