Ren'Py - Milfy Day [v0.8] [Red Lighthouse]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Devilsraging

Shota, Milf, Incest... that's the perfect combination. Excellent game so far! I love the art style and character models, it's very unique, pretty, and diverse. Props to the creator for setting up some backstory for each character, it made them likeable, relatable, and impactful, not boring or generic. Even though there are only a few H scenes because it's still early in development, the scenes are nicely animated and well done. My pet peeve is how it's a sandbox game, which can get grindy, but since you're not repeating scenes for progression, just improving stats and money, with the built in walkthrough, made it less taxing. This game has a lot of potential, it plays like summertime saga, but still unique in it's own way. Very deserving of a 5 star rating.

Art: 5/5
    Characters: 5/5
    Story: 5/5 (temp, still too early to know)
    Progression: 5/5
    Content: 5/5
    Enjoyment: 5/5
    Total: 5/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Feraksu

A solid start. As of the initial version there isn't alot of content, but there certainly is a good foundation! The models are all lovely, among the absolute best HS models I've seen. And the characters themselves are nice, but naturally there is plenty of room to develop.

The little gamplay in this version wasn't too grindy, and I hope the dev keeps the following in mind in future updates.
    -No character bloat. The amount of characters introduced in the initial release is GOOD, focus on exploring those characters first.
    - Pacing. The pacing in the initial version is pretty good. It's better to have steady progression with small events that slowly lead up to something than 20 minutes of grind and then bang, sex scene. The early events with the teacher, imo, had a great pace.

I'm looking forward to more!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LouWill

One of the more disappointing downloads I've had on this site.
    With the attractive models and description, this could've been a really impressive VN, but instead it leans so heavily into established sandbox games (you know which ones I'm talking about), that it has no character of its own.

Everything from the choices, assortment of characters, and even down to the elevator music, you can see where the dev drew his influence from. But the cut-and-paste imitation is not flattering at all.

The conversations are lifeless, and as is the case with early sandbox games, you can only really go in one direction despite having to do a fuck-ton of extra clicking.

If you were like me, and excited about a shota-incest game, which are pretty rare to begin with, then you might opt to slog through the content to see if there any sex scenes yet. But I couldn't bother to stick around long enough to find out.