Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.3] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There are still lots of changes that needs to be done. Like when you hoover over something it says where it leads, What time the school classes starts, access to the phone anytime instead of having to go to the living room everytime. that want to be music has got to go, it gets annoying after awhile.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Main Tags
Incest,Pregnancy,Harem, Corruption
Others
AnalSex, Cosplay, Creampie, Interracial, Sleep Sex, Spanking, School, Sex toys, Milf, Virgin, Others

NO Ntr

All other tags are those that will be added in new version

The game will be divided into three parts
About 3 chapters
Why kill the father and give the mother a boyfriend if you have no intention of doing NTR? So I assume the mother isn't a LI, am I wrong?

I'm going to tell you a secret: those who don't care that the mother has a boyfriend, wouldn't have cared if she didn't have one either. But without that boyfriend you would have been able to win over everyone who does care that the mother has a boyfriend. Unless the boyfriend is a key part of the story (which I hope isn't the case), it shouldn't be that traumatic to remove him. With or without a boyfriend you can still keep the mother out of the harem (which I have assumed is the intention).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfy Summer [v0.3] [Whispering Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [150 MB]
- - - -

Mac [135 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilfySummer-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Once again another developer decides to use the shittiest site in the world...go to subscribe.star , because ic is permitted, also because subscribe.star doesn't take 8% off you for earned revenue..they are not draconian censorship demons either. It always eludes me why someone would prefer to get ripped off and be heavy censored by a company I'd wish would go bankrupt.
Because suscribstar is garbage, youd be lucky if you earn half of what you were doing on patreon in that site. So these money hungry devs rather censore and fuck up their games than going there, and cant blame then

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Early opinions after playing the game so far:

1. If you are going to use the mobile phone as the means of passing time on locations. Please for the QoL of the player just have it selectable on all game screens. Not just a choice few. There are some screens where your phone isn't available to be opened.

Better yet. Have the pass time / time visible without looking at the phone at all. This way the player isn't guessing at the time till they look at their damned phone.

2. Have some means of locating the characters location in the game aside from the "Phone hints". Any indicator whether a highlighted door indicating someone is inside or even just a headshot of the person so we know they are there. So players aren't blindly guessing at where/when characters appear.

Or the fact that there is a phone, possibly include a schedule of character locations / times as the player discovers when a character is found to be in a specific location/time.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't want to be cruel, but basically none of the first release basic problems were fixed, you still can't change relationship before the intro (ruining the immersion), you can't use the phone all the time (so you have to go to certain rooms to change time), you have no way to know where are the girls, navigation is a mess, please fix the basic problems first!

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
we need a walktrought the game is bugged
There is a hint system in the phone in the relationship page. So a couple of clicks into the phone.

The main problem people might find is that the phone isn't able to be used 100% of the time. Its only on your screen in about 60% of the screens. It is also the only method to controllably pass time. Aside from running into the other characters and hoping you can interact with them.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
why develop 2 games at the same time with so little content when only 1 with more content would be more logical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some devs do it so they do not get burned out on one game. Others do it because they can not keep the first game story straight. Still others do it because they are greedy and think the more games, the more supporters, so the more money.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes