Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And we are here on F95zone. Not on Patreon. There are plenty games where you need an incest patch to replace the roommate/landlady bullshit, that still have the incest tag / genre applied here.
The dev didn't post the game and I quite clearly said it will probably be patched. Those patches are also generally fan made, devs tend to avoid them because Patreon watches for them too.

No point adding an incest tag until it contains any incest.

Sep 4, 2017
How do you save and quit this game? It automatically launched into fullscreen and started new game, no menu/setting button. I had to press ctr+alt+delete and use task manager to shut it down by force.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I've seen your posts on a couple of other websites. You really should advertise more clearly that there is no intended incest content, unless you've changed your mind? As you put it elsewhere: "The plan is to release weekly updates with some mommy smut. BUT WITH NO INCEST!"

Unless you're intentionally being coy and going the "3rd party" patch route I would advise that you place that intent front and center to avoid a lot of disappointment.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I like the idea but I would have not spent the time checking it out yet if I'd known this was a five minute demo at best with no choices.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i thought the "rental mommy" meant ntr...but that's not the case right?
anyways looks nice. will keep an eye on this.
although the 0.3 got me confused. it's just the first release :(

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Rental Mommy is a meme shirt for mature female characters willing to do M/(s/d) roleplay, 'actual' mothers down for incest, or shota/lolicons. Lucoa from Dragon Maid has more than a few fanarts of her in one, for example.

Reactions: Morte111

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
If by "v 0.3" you meant "interactive commercial that isn't even really a demo", then I loved version 0.3

All snark aside, you're definitely on the right track here. I have high hopes for the finished project. Or even an entirely begun one. Dammit, the snark just can't be reined in...

Reactions: Morte111

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It has a lot of potential, I really liked it ... beautiful art ... looking forward to the next update.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
How do you save and quit this game? It automatically launched into fullscreen and started new game, no menu/setting button. I had to press ctr+alt+delete and use task manager to shut it down by force.
Same thing I was going to write.
It does seem a bit basic with no menu/setting option, or "save" facility and the auto full screen is awful.
Needs some tidying up..........................and an incest patch.:)

Reactions: Dave3518 and Gabaw
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes