COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Stupid update! Adding in the MC mom and aunt are totally unnecessary when he has so many women already. Plus giving the game overs when your mom catches you having sex and telling you to leave "her house" when you are the Lord of Sussex is complete ideocracy!
*edited after playing*
He gets kicked out, yes (and game over) ... but from the landladys/mothers house. Totally legit ... even for an "Lord of Sussex" ...
*edited*

Well I was really excited to play this update until I read this.... :eek:
*edited after playing*
...questionable story decisions and the fact that the dev still insist to publish his game with the bloated & outdated png graphic file format - already over 4GB for this "little" bit of story - ....
*edited*

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I think, really, the "male domination" tag should be removed. This is a femdom game.

This update, for the first time, gives the player the option not to behave like a submissive. If you take a dominant option -- or even the less submissive option -- it leads to Game Over.

That's not even counting all the voice actors addressing you like you're their little bitch. When a woman says "Hold still while I use you," she's the one calling the shots.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Stupid update! Adding in the MC mom and aunt are totally unnecessary when he has so many women already. Plus giving the game overs when your mom catches you having sex and telling you to leave "her house" when you are the Lord of Sussex is complete ideocracy!
Is the mom hot?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I think, really, the "male domination" tag should be removed. This is a femdom game.

This update, for the first time, gives the player the option not to behave like a submissive. If you take a dominant option -- or even the less submissive option -- it leads to Game Over.

That's not even counting all the voice actors addressing you like you're their little bitch. When a woman says "Hold still while I use you," she's the one calling the shots.
I get the same vibes ... more and more.
Instead of the "promised" male dom harem full of MILF's, we get a story of MILF's using the male MC as boy-toy ... not cool, not cool ....

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

I think the story is supposed to be the MC is NOT dominant currently and has to learn that as he evolves. That's not to say he's a wimp beta who let's everyone walk all over him, he's just not the "supremely confident guy who never even thinks anything he says will not be obeyed 1000%" at this point in the story.

Anyone who makes the dominant choices not surprisingly at this point in the story, is making a player choice and not a character choice. So it makes sense to lead to a game over, since that's the *players* reward for making a OOC choice.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Great update. the sex with Linda was fucking hot
But yeah the "game over" feels a little bit odd since
yea. should have said. to be continued.
i was hopeing for some action with the readhead "landlady" but nah.. not this time.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the only thing i don't like about the game is that there is no "fluids" on any of the sex scenes, you only know that it ended because of the descriptive text, it makes it look strange

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Disappointing. How the game started out, to what it is now. Sad. To go from Lord of Starmount, where you have everything you could want. To just another college kid moving back home to fuck his mommy. I just don't get that, how is getting to fuck mommy and auntie going to help out little lordling change the world??? That is his purpose after all.

Well anyway I think this (going home) was a step in the wrong direction. moved from a game in my top anticipated, to the pile of generic incest games.

4.40 star(s) 170 Votes