Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
This is exactly how my face looks while seeing %99 of the girls in the game being lesbian, like seriously how does this supposed to make any sense?
- Invented country above the regulations of the US -Ok
- Multi-billion dollar endeavor with 3 researchers and a laptop -Yeah, sure..
- A sexually* abusive legal company -No problemo!
- More Lesbians -BRO, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I created some AI-generated images of Nicole. More on the Patreon page

View attachment 3166593 View attachment 3166594 View attachment 3166595 View attachment 3166596
Rachel in real life, you can find the rest of the images on

View attachment 3169276
Great job. AI pictures look attractive and hot. However, AI pictures and pictures created using DAZ create a different impression. Apart from the plot, the girls in the game look much younger than the roles assigned to them. This raises the question of how the author wants to see them. Either make the AI generated characters look younger, or make the characters in the game look more mature. It seems to me that the second is more logical.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Great job. AI pictures look attractive and hot. However, AI pictures and pictures created using DAZ create a different impression. Apart from the plot, the girls in the game look much younger than the roles assigned to them. This raises the question of how the author wants to see them. Either make the AI generated characters look younger, or make the characters in the game look more mature. It seems to me that the second is more logical.
I'd say there is nothing wrong with the girls in the game, leave them as they are. There are already plenty of milfs

Reactions: Alex TheMan

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am still trying to wrap my head around the last update...I don't know, the game felt rushed, especially with the mom.
Given that Linda has said that his mom and aunt are going to be his..I am assuming this means both his mom and aunt
are going to join his harem and he will have sex with them?
When can we expect v.023?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfylicious [v0.23] [Maximus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,18 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,18 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Should I rewrite the Rachel story with Sophia? I'm considering rewriting the scene in the boutique. Maybe it's moving too quickly with Rachel, what are your thoughts? The poll is public, everybody can take part -

r430.png

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Since my homepage post got linked here anyway:

Mod and Android port with Mod with WT hints and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

Download Mod v0.22 (~4MB)
Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.22 (~1.1GB)
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
:love:
Also a gentle request to please update the mod.:)
Thank you:giggle:

Reactions: luisar018

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
do no.gif
You do that and show the world you know nothing of how possies of females act around the hot guy they melt for when they engage in friendly tooth and claw rivalry...
pe t.gif
Should I rewrite the Rachel story with Sophia? I'm considering rewriting the scene in the boutique. Maybe it's moving too quickly with Rachel, what are your thoughts? The poll is public, everybody can take part -

View attachment 3178010
o ho.gif
You are right .. two cougars not passing the opportunity of landing a stud many years their younger who is the catch of all their lives and we know it .. suuuuuuuurely a mishap for such dried up lost count since their last sexcapade wonderful women to gang up on a guy.
to te.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes