lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
game becomes popular the dev milks the patreons, takes a long time for small updates, that where released monthly and then posts renders...to take the piss out of you.

she is wearing your not getting me as a patreon to vote 'clothes'.
And why you are saying this here where there is a new update in devs patreon since May 1th?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Everybody seems to be waiting for the MC to bag his mom, but I want him to bag the one cook and one scientist he hasn't had sex with.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
game becomes popular the dev milks the patreons, takes a long time for small updates, that where released monthly and then posts renders...to take the piss out of you.
You...you think monthly updates are "taking a long time?"

You must be new. Go talk to the Mifly City crowd about how badly this dev is "milking his Patrons" by only release small monthly updates. I mean yes, the last update was pretty small. Basically just one sex scene. But most games release updates every 2-4 months. Some of the best, like Summertime Saga, takes longer than that.

Honestly, I think this is a good way of doing things. It does a much better job of showing his Patrons that he is actively working on the project than simply posting screenshots and telling them what he's working on. they're supporting, and they get content frequently. If you'd rather larger updates that are more spaced out, that's a pretty easy problem to solve. Just skip an update or two. Download an update every three months and you'll have a regular 3-month-sized quarterly update. Hell, if you're patient, I an imagine that'd probably be more satisfying. But getting something every month - even if it's just a scene, is reassuring. It shows that yes, this probably won't be done real soon, but it is being actively, regularly worked on.

It's one guy, FFS. Cut him some slack.

she is wearing your not getting me as a patreon
...what?

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You...you think monthly updates are "taking a long time?"

You must be new. Go talk to the Mifly City crowd about how badly this dev is "milking his Patrons" by only release small monthly updates. I mean yes, the last update was pretty small. Basically just one sex scene. But most games release updates every 2-4 months. Some of the best, like Summertime Saga, takes longer than that.

Honestly, I think this is a good way of doing things. It shows his Patrons that he is actively working on the project they're supporting, and they get content frequently. If you'd rather larger updates that are more spaced out, that's a pretty easy problem to solve. Just skip an update or two. Download an update every three months and you'll have a regular 3-month-sized quarterly update.

...what?
talk about slow updates go to the game Amnesia, Shit you will hug this Dev for his monthly.

4.40 star(s) 165 Votes