ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
did anyone care about her character before?
ummm nope.
for me she is pop like genie from the bottle. some sort of angry genie,
i mostly like two maids... dark-skinned cock maybe, but who is Anna? majordomo?
i do not think what she shell be fired but she need to be taunt to submission. broken maybe for be ok with other girls and not bossing herself. she is one of many other - not one and only.
her good and right place in the basement in "play room".

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ill have to put myself into the camp that loved the Anna update. Her jealousy and her desire for submission is honestly cute and gives her some character rather than making her a pure cardboard cutout. Previous content with her didn't really give her any sort of angle to make her memorable or give her much opportunity to shine and with this update we have found a new side to her.

For all the people who hated Anna and this update I have to ask, did anyone care about her character before? Could you even remember what her role in house was or what she did in her first lewd scenes with the MC?
She was there for the same the reason the other women are there, to take care of the needs of the MC. Not to try and steal him for herself. This is a harem game and jealousy does not bode well in harems.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
How many women am I supposed to proclaim my love for? There's mom, Kendra, Nicole, (my girlfriend, and probably my preference) The other blonde that I went to some fundraiser with. Now Anna wants me all to herself? I know it's a choice, but I can't fathom taking a woman out who divorced her husband for cheating, telling her I love her, then telling Anna the same. Love should be limited, not a choice.

Reactions: ramvivat

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
How many women am I supposed to proclaim my love for? There's mom, Kendra, Nicole, (my girlfriend, and probably my preference) The other blonde that I went to some fundraiser with. Now Anna wants me all to herself? I know it's a choice, but I can't fathom taking a woman out who divorced her husband for cheating, telling her I love her, then telling Anna the same. Love should be limited, not a choice.
Probably not the game for you homie.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Harem games are really not for you

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She was there for the same the reason the other women are there, to take care of the needs of the MC. Not to try and steal him for herself. This is a harem game and jealousy does not bode well in harems.
Not saying you have to like it ofc, but I'm guessing this is for her character growth. She had a vision of what things with the MC would be like but learns it's not how she thought it would be. She can either learn to accept it (over time, presumably) or leave and no longer be a part of the MC's life. Assuming she eventually comes to terms with it and embraces it finally, that would have been her growth as a character over the course of the game.

To try to drill into her that she's not the one to dictate how things will go, I had my MC bend Gwen over the dining room table while Anna watched. To me, it's not even for her to "learn her place"; it's more to "accept the reality" that all of the women are on equal ground with the MC. Nobody is the queen, nobody is the mistress of all affairs. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Please can someone tell me what the Milfylicious-0.25-updateOnly-pc.zip file would be
another question, not need incest patch?

thanks

Feb 20, 2024
Ill have to put myself into the camp that loved the Anna update. Her jealousy and her desire for submission is honestly cute and gives her some character rather than making her a pure cardboard cutout. Previous content with her didn't really give her any sort of angle to make her memorable or give her much opportunity to shine and with this update we have found a new side to her.

For all the people who hated Anna and this update I have to ask, did anyone care about her character before? Could you even remember what her role in house was or what she did in her first lewd scenes with the MC?
The thing that pissed me off in the previous version was that bitch's behaviour when she's in the harem. You can't afford to be jealous then. At that point if you are jealous I'd rather do everything with the others and that bitch is just a spectator until the jealousy subsides or she is free to go. It's the MC's harem and not hers so she can't have me all to herself and always has to share me with others.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Not saying you have to like it ofc, but I'm guessing this is for her character growth. She had a vision of what things with the MC would be like but learns it's not how she thought it would be. She can either learn to accept it (over time, presumably) or leave and no longer be a part of the MC's life. Assuming she eventually comes to terms with it and embraces it finally, that would have been her growth as a character over the course of the game.

To try to drill into her that she's not the one to dictate how things will go, I had my MC bend Gwen over the dining room table while Anna watched. To me, it's not even for her to "learn her place"; it's more to "accept the reality" that all of the women are on equal ground with the MC. Nobody is the queen, nobody is the mistress of all affairs. We'll see how it goes, I guess.
I agree it was all to give her some form of identity to set her apart but I feel like she went too far when she physically abused people to the point of making them cry and leaving marks on them because of her bullshit jealous tendency's. The worst part is that the mc didn't even teach her a lesson like some claim, he gave her exactly what she wanted. Anyone with her jealous streak would simply keep acting up to get the mc to "discipline" her more and have more time alone. If the mc truly wanted to put her in her place he should of brought the two maids down and fucked them in front of her again and denied her and until she is over her jealousy continue to deny her. I just don't see how giving her what she wanted is a lesson or a punishment.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
To be honest, I quit playing after about 5 minutes because I literally didn't CARE whether or not any of these soulless Plastic People lived or died. Damn, I've seen SELFISH people before, but these REALLY are almost as bad as RL.

To paraphrase Shakespeare: "A Whore by any other name will still give you Syphilis."

Renders look DAMN good, though. A+ for visuals.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Arra64 and MikeOG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I agree it was all to give her some form of identity to set her apart but I feel like she went too far when she physically abused people to the point of making them cry and leaving marks on them because of her bullshit jealous tendency's. The worst part is that the mc didn't even teach her a lesson like some claim, he gave her exactly what she wanted. Anyone with her jealous streak would simply keep acting up to get the mc to "discipline" her more and have more time alone. If the mc truly wanted to put her in her place he should of brought the two maids down and fucked them in front of her again and denied her and until she is over her jealousy continue to deny her. I just don't see how giving her what she wanted is a lesson or a punishment.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I saw no marks left on any of the women in the mansion when I played either v0.24 or v0.25. I never saw any of them crying as a consequence of anything she had done. She did say she punished them w/o the MC's permission, which is why she was worthy of punishment. Was that at the beginning or something? I'll admit there might be parts to this I'm forgetting if they were from long enough ago. But what you describe is completely news to me. I don't remember ever seeing any of the stuff you describe.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have no idea what you're talking about. I saw no marks left on any of the women in the mansion when I played either v0.24 or v0.25. I never saw any of them crying as a consequence of anything she had done. She did say she punished them w/o the MC's permission, which is why she was worthy of punishment. Was that at the beginning or something? I'll admit there might be parts to this I'm forgetting if they were from long enough ago. But what you describe is completely news to me. I don't remember ever seeing any of the stuff you describe.
Because there is nothing like that in the game. It's just Anna telling to MC she did this to the girls in this update.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Because there is nothing like that in the game. It's just Anna telling to MC she did this to the girls in this update.
Exactly. "I'm a naughty girl: listen to all of the bad stuff I've done" — from someone who clearly has a fetish for being punished for being naughty. Because that's a reliable source of information. And the MC thinking, "The raw honesty in her voice took me aback for a moment" isn't exactly reliable, either. He believes she really did it: that doesn't mean she actually did.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes