HTML Completed Milk Farm Manager [Final] [Lynortis]

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Link089

Mar 5, 2018
download points to an .exe file that only tries to install multiple unneeded software on the computer. Shuld be fixed or removed.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
download points to an .exe file that only tries to install multiple unneeded software on the computer. Shuld be fixed or removed.
Doesn't do that for me, get ublock origin & no script then see what happens.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I see, one of those "great idea but absolutely shit execution" kinda games.
A pity. :whistle::coffee:

Sounds like somebody needs to scan their pc for malware.
Go download and scan your pc with it. :whistle::coffee:

Jan 18, 2021
Any cheats for this. I’m lazy don’t want to grind.
During the game, you can use your browser console (hit the F12 key or right-click and select Inspect) and then change the value of CORE.balance. Note that the variable names are case-sensitive. For example, you can type:
CORE.balance += 100000;
in the browser console and then hit Enter to give you 100k extra credits. This will allow you to buy all cows... and basically ruin the game because there is nothing left to do once you have all cows and enough food and hormones.

Before starting the game, you can use a text editor (e.g., Notepad++) or a code editor (e.g., Visual Studio Code) and edit the file data/init.js to change the stats of the cows or to edit your initial balance.

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes