HTML Completed Milk Farm Manager [Final] [Lynortis]

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Really hope someone else sees this and runs with this concept for another game. Really don't ever want to play this game again for it.

Never had I been so excited over a title and a preview image and never has my actual experience been so vastly below what I'd hoped for.

And I'm counting the Star Wars sequels.

I feel like a lot of these games could use better assets to actually make them interesting to look at while playing. Stock assets are boring, custom art takes too long and is expensive, 3D models are either clunky, too complicated, or lackluster. I've been wanting to make some kind of 2d character rigging program that's be easy to use/mod, but I've no prior experience and the task is pretty daunting solo. So I've gotten into trying to make a BE mod for artificial academy 2 instead lol..

Anyways, point is I fully agree, but I think people need more tools to make games, or maybe consider having multiple people work on them, a bit like CoC2 and TiTS..

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So... I start off with 3k after buying the first slave. I work for 100 days until I get 3k profit. "Time to buy a second cow" I think. So I look at my cash and I had 2.k. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot, Squadron Leader?

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
Any more games with "cattle" tag like this?:love::love: a new fetish's been awakened in me.
Free Cities and Stationmaster both have human cattle stuff like this (though Free Cities is basically a gussied-up spreadsheet and Stationmaster is just a huge disaster of a game), I think technically you could say Mythic Manor does too but it's more VN style and a lot less dehumanized than this

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
... I've been wanting to make some kind of 2d character rigging program that's be easy to use/mod, but I've no prior experience and the task is pretty daunting solo. ...
Well I'm pretty sure both Unity and Blender can rig 2D Art, as well as 3D Art and both are highly customizable, in one case at least down to the core code...
The thing is, you have to put some learning effort into it to learn the workflow,
what itself is a piece of cake compared to the hassle writing a proper rigging tool from scratch.

edit:
forgot to mention that for both it's no problem to find really good tutorials explaining the rigging process and how to use the rigged characters, by just googling it.
In the case of using unity you can make the desired game, or animation thingy you have in mind, as well.
In fact, if you have a look at the games here and filter them by unity and 2d game, you will find some nice example games using 2d rigged characters and sprite deformation effects.

Last edited:

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
It's all been said earlier in the thread, but this is a game for those who are aroused more by spreadsheets than spread cheeks.
You buy hormones and you buy food, then you set the levels for hormones, food, and exercise to get the girl some big tits and thicc thighs, but not so fat that her milk quality goes down. Repeat until you can buy more supplies. If you run out then your metrics are all messed up and you have to readjust manually again to get back to the sweet spot of perpetual profit.

Eventually you get enough for a second cow and you repeat this process. There's extras in the store that supposedly help with the process, but I have no clue where or how. It ends up just being one picture each that I found more frightening to look at than anything else.

Several hundred clicks of "Next Day" later and everything is bought and there's no actual end game screen or reward.

Can't wait to see this next year at GDQ.

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
Back in my day, we did not pump our cow girls full of steroids.
We only pumped ours with the finest (biggest) Dick.
1607442560644.png
Why only get one when have you six different types to choose from.
1607442273135.png

Reactions: Elette

Droixhe

Jun 18, 2020
Decided to click on this and come in and write something wise and proverbial. Now that I think of it, anyone into this kind of thing is pretty much so far beyond help I think I will just back on out of this thread and spend my life knowing I am not the most fucked up weirdo that I thought I was.
Right... And you would be one of those guys who can't make the distinction between fantasy & reality I suppose. I'll hear from you in a couple of years in the news, when you explain in court how you shot 10 people and blame GTA5 as the reason for it.

Ps: this is far from the most fucked up thing that is on this site. There is stuff I'm also not into, but hey, it's fantasy, so who cares what others like.

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
This game was very easy finish and bought everything in under 1 hour. I bought the fuck machine hoping to get more profit but nope. still ...the game was kinda ok. I guess some animations more girls would not hurt.

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes