HTML Completed Milk Farm Manager [Final] [Lynortis]

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
This seems like nice little pet project somebody does on their off time for fun.. but it's sold for 10 bucks with barely any content you get more content on those asset flip puzzle hentai games on steam:FacePalm: AND THEY EVEN COST LESS

Reactions: EquineHung

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Didn't work in the new Edge browser, there is nothing to allocate purchased supplies in any of the menus and the charts remain blank after passing 30+ days.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Really hope someone else sees this and runs with this concept for another game. Really don't ever want to play this game again for it.

Never had I been so excited over a title and a preview image and never has my actual experience been so vastly below what I'd hoped for.

And I'm counting the Star Wars sequels.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
It's incredible how a 5,64 MB HTML game can be so laggy and unstable :D

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
I would have expected a game like this to be more... stable.
Well that was sarcasm... ;)
As a dev myself, I would expect any piece of software at least be stable before shipping...
But you know, I guess a "bedroom" developers focus tends more to getting stuff done and working,
instead of producing a quality one can be proud of... or any quality in some cases...

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Decided to click on this and come in and write something wise and proverbial. Now that I think of it, anyone into this kind of thing is pretty much so far beyond help I think I will just back on out of this thread and spend my life knowing I am not the most fucked up weirdo that I thought I was.
Well.. this sure turns me on, mmhhh mmhh for lactation, breastfeeding, breast milk and pregnant babes, its a hard on from heaven for sure, like a angel suckling ur veiny cock until the very last drop. But anyway...welcome to F95zone freshling.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
This was strangely engaging until I got bored with it (about 10 minutes... maybe less). Still, I could see a proper game built around these mechanics.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Well that was sarcasm... ;)
As a dev myself, I would expect any piece of software at least be stable before shipping...
But you know, I guess a "bedroom" developers focus tends more to getting stuff done and working,
instead of producing a quality one can be proud of... or any quality in some cases...
I guess my attempt at a pun failed. :)
(Ye - I know cows aren't kept at a stable... but still... : )

1.70 star(s) 12 Votes