Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Why was it erased tho?
Also , are there any items in the game? Theres an option to use them but never found one

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know if the translator is still active? He said that he was going to translate another game after Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion (sadly disappeared), but has seemingly vanished.

Reactions: bear333

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have a MEGA or nopy link for the entire game with or without tl?
I think there was a translation somewhere, i remember downloading and finishing the game, i had high hopes for it to be honest i would give it 6/10, not that good of a game play and not that good of a story to follow, you jusy escape being causght or you die instantly almost no line between

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
hey guys there a new game of diesielmine i hope someone can make a translation for this game too u can found it on its twitter or is dlsite hope that game will a translation

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
did anyone have 100% save file?
If you only want the scenes then put in the gallery code with D-girl after reaching the first save crystal;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the save for the fan translated version though.

Hope you have a good day/night and stay safe!

Till next time.

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
I used to be a fan of the older Dieselmine games. Has anyone ever translated the older comflation games?

Sevatari

Apr 26, 2020
anyone got a downoad link?
I tried thru Dlsite, I tried 2 links from the Succus Farm thread but everytime I apply the english patch I get a loading error