Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
So is the succubus mama topic going on a different forum, or will the link to the upcoming translation show up here?

IonChan

Apr 2, 2019

I updated the link. AGAIN. Someone told be about some untranslated lines that I didn't notice at all. Man, I know updating the patch again and again must annoy you. But this is all for the sake of a flawless translation! I admit that I would have been happy to receive such feedbacks earlier though :Kappa:

I'll rest for a day or two. Then, I'll take down the beast.
Goddamn, reminds me of Roguetranslator in a way. I love you, and I'm even willing to make a post on these horny ass forums to tell you that. Godspeed, friend.

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist. Though you're a futa in this one.

And I updated the link again. It appears that I made a mistake that causes an error when you get caught for the first time. It's fixed now. Holy, I didn't think I would mess up this badly...

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018

I updated the link. AGAIN. Someone told be about some untranslated lines that I didn't notice at all. Man, I know updating the patch again and again must annoy you. But this is all for the sake of a flawless translation! I admit that I would have been happy to receive such feedbacks earlier though :Kappa:

I'll rest for a day or two. Then, I'll take down the beast.
This one?

Bulbakbok

Aug 23, 2017
So, I was curious and decided to download a copy of the game from Sukebei. It didn't go well with my patch. It seems that depending on where you got your copy of the game, my patch may or may not work correctly. I had a bunch of problems, like the chatbox overflowing with lines until a new box appeared, which makes it difficult for the player to read the lines. That's why I decided to upload my own copy of the game, the one I'm working on.

If you have any kind of problem with your game, try downloading it from my link. This should solve every problem.

That's right. I used this decoder to turn the SL files into TXT files. Then I edit them with notepad before turning them back into SL files again.
ayo, would really love to play the english translated version of that game, only problem is when i open the MEGA link u sent, it tells that ''The file you are trying to download is no longer available'' :( was I too late for the party? if so, any chance of you or someone who downloaded it to upload again?

Thx in advance ^^

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Pretty good game. A bit lacking in content mechanical wise, but I'm a big proponent of animated sprite work and prefer that to CGs.

Big thanks to anon54643278645294521 for his fantastic translation work.

I've attached an image that shows an error I encountered while playing (scenes with certain lower level succubi would not load) and a rar file for the characters folder that may resolve the issue if you come across it.

Definitely recommend playing through this one if you like monster girls or femdom.

Milking Farm Characters RAR said:

Remember this is to be used with anon54643278645294521's ENG patch of Milking Farm. If you run into an issue where the game can not load certain images and freezes the game preventing certain encounters from playing out, this should fix it.