Unity - Completed - Milking Love [Final] [SamuraiDrunk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Review of final version
    Would I recommend? Not unless milking tits is your number one kink
    Time to complete 1 hour, but the h content is less than a few minutes with 6 scenes total 4 of which are shown in the preview pics
    Pros
    Really good pixel art with some decent animation and unfortunately that's all it has going for it
    Cons
    Extremely short compared to the time it takes to get the scenes
    This would be fine if the mini game wasn't mind numbingly boring or the number of times you had to do it per scene was significantly reduced

Overall a few good scenes, but with bad gameplay attached to it to pad out the length of it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Blue Thorns

Wow, this is bad. The gameplay is horrificaly repetitive, there's ZERO variety. It's the same minigame that bores you after three times, but which you will be re-playing good 200 times. Sex scenes are egregiously expensive and it takes good 8-10 minutes to unlock one. And the scens are bad! They are laizily done - just 7-10 frames with two speed options and an ejaculation button. Wow, that was worth it!

Just a pinch of dialouge would've made it a 2/5, but without that it is honestly just a waste of time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

leki2997

Good scenes, cute girl, and most importantly: doesn't take forever to actually get to the scenes.

Gameplay is just engaging enough to keep me interested, and not so difficult that it's a struggle to finish. Length was just right and it didn't overstay its welcome or become too tiring to get to the end.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

Its kinda cute in the art I guess, but has a number of problems. This game only has one super simple minigame, and atleast for me, it was buggy as hell. The bar warping, the bar dissapearing, the green bar disapearing, etc. Idk how you put bugs in one of the simpliest games you could make.

The fact that you need to keep on remembering to buy food or you game over is really annoying.

The outfits are alright and the pixel art scenes are cool I guess but nothing worth downloading just for the H. Also no window resizing.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

eithon

a basic grind game with 5 h scenes, animations are cute, classic pixel ones, well done. if you have free time to spend, this game will worth for your 30-60 minutes. I don't think i will give another go to this game tho, enjoyed my stay, will delete after i m done with it
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BlueTom

I played the mobile port version. It's normal difficulty. The costumes effect stack, so as long as you keep track of your energy and save some money for food and costumes, the game isn't hard. I cannot rate the game 5 stars because in the mobile port version, once you unlock the onepiece swimsuit, the green bar is larger but there is a bug when you play: the green bar and the target can move exactly speed and distance, which when happens will prevent you press the screen to play. The game will be uncontrollable but the animation still works. Sometimes after a while when i play, it seems there is some lack of accuracy when i press the target and miss but i guess it's animation speed. 4 stars for the size of the game and the fun. Hope they improve the game soon.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ilSoopah

I love pixel games, this was a bit grindy and the art wasn't top tier, but it was simple and fun, so a solid 4/5 in my opinion, also if you reach 0 energy and wipe your save it's your fault, the game doesn't punish you in any way for failing the minigame, so you really should never hit 0 energy.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Why in the actual flying spaghetti monster does this game have a failure state with instant save wipe when you reach 0 energy.

If anyone replies with "but its so easy to avoid getting to 0 energy" then what the hell does the inclusion of a failure state improve. And it doesn't trigger when trying to play AT 0 energy, but instantly on reaching 0.

Also docking the game for having no native window resizability options and somehow breaks when i tried using the [overwide windows DPI] setting so on a 4k monitor this is a tiny mess that takes up 5% of my window screen

TL;DR gameplay basic fine whatever, but who includes a instant save wipe failure state in a 30-60min repetitive minigame-game