3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
YQOy19.png

Overview:
In 'Milking Love,' a straightforward simulation game, players engage in milking activities to earn coins which can be used to purchase various items and unlock new scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: SamuraiDrunk - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Android: - - - -

9fWoXn.png EBzDs9.png f2fcL6.png jFDEX2.gif KXR3PH.gif PGE5x8.png PKnXlv.png wO+wAy.png

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
Game offers no resizing, small screen on 4k. If you're more determined than myself, you could use a program like , figure out a resolution that works. Confirmed 'manual' resizing will work, just not on any of my presets where (e.g. on a 4:3 window) parts of the UI are offscreen. On 4k start guessing with 1800 wide by 2000 high? Best of luck to those that persevere.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Why make the green bar move? Keeping track of where the hit marker is, where the goal bar is, and factoring in the delay between when you start pressing and when it registers your press is too much to do while whackin off. It's nice that you don't need to have an outfit equipped to get its bonus, but the start is just brutal. Once I got the bar size upgrade, I could pretty much always fill the bar, but it was real dicey before then. Maybe have an easy mode where the bar doesn't move for scrubs? And then in the one where it does move just make it so you earn coins and love faster?

A tip though, if you haven't yet, try using the space bar instead of clicking. For some reason that worked better for me.

Reactions: pm_me_your_petfish

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
apple = 6.666666666666667 coins per 1hp
sandwich = 6 coins per 1hp
watermelon = 6.25 coins per 1hp

The sandwich is the best value item as long as you are always getting the most out of the food you use.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
idk why i even try hard for this game which so repetitive, just keep milking over and over. bet i need to do the same thing for 2k times in order to get all the scene. hell even keeping her health up is hard, no wonder when she out of stamina its game over, mc couldnt afford the hospital bill.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
here the full 100% save....

you can easy use cheat engine but if your lazy use this....

it's a .reg with
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\com.SamuraiDrunkCompany\Milking Love]
as andress if not working then use the regedit search for the exactly andress and edit yourself.....

the game is not that bad but grafically sucks !!!!
it's so tiny and pixelated.....REmade it in HD and then we can talk again......

H3xN0n

Feb 27, 2023
Any cheats? This grind is ass even if the minigame is easy. Can't get cheat engine to work. Also used Sizer to resize the window to 1600x1800 and it's fine on my 2560x1600 monitor. Shame it's "complete" yet in a window fit for a Game Boy.
You must to change the debugger from options. Crash when you try to attach.
The fullscreen is broken, but you can still modify using Screen.FullScreenMode of Unity.
I created a Cheat Table, requieres Activate Mono in Cheat Engine, No Damage, No Energy also Coin and Love 9999 (x64)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes