Wolf RPG - Completed - Milky Quest [BlueLab]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    There is no story. Nor you nor the witch knows what are you doing in such perverted world. WAIT...
    Gameplay
    Make out with enemies in the simplest turn based combat. Level up, make sexual assault to the level boss and go to another level.
    Graphics and sounds
    Quite charming pixel animated h-scenes and simple sounds. Overall fine
    Problems and bugs
    It seems impossible to find the last boss (in the forest), but anyway you can beat the game without finding her.
    OVERALL
    Not great game and not bad, feeling myself empty after beating it. This game will steal 3-4 hours of your life
  2. 5.00 star(s)

random Crow

Still one of my favourite games and worth to be my first review.

The sex in this hentai game makes actually sense, since you need the "experience" to defeat the boss at each level.
    In most games nowadays you can watch some hot scenes when getting defeated, but here you actually can see the hot stuff while progressing!

The little pixel art animations are great.

The only negativ thing that comes to my mind is that Milky Quest needs some degrees of grinding, but not enough to be annoying imo.

At the end of the game you get access to a gallery which is always a plus. Personally I enjoy the adventure and situations in hentai games, but seeing your favourite animations is usually a good thing :)

Can't wait for the second installment, which I highly await!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PleaseDoNotLewdKomi

Short Review for a Short Game
    • Short (45 - 1 hour of gameplay)
    • Art is awesome (maybe I'm biased to pixel art since I always love that)
    • Story is great but with an unsatisfying ending
    • Gameplay is meh (grindfest the game featuring the Z + A button)
    • Sex scene is great but slowly degrades per stage (too repetitive)
    • Special Case: Female Partner (Witch) is interesting
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    4/5, it's a great game but the payoff of all the grinding made it to 4 not 5 because the ending is unsatisfying.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EddyGordo

How can this game be so underground on here ?
    One great little gem, a must play for any monster girl lover or pixel art lover.
    A great little adventure, with nice sex scenes, animations, text, a very simple game, with top notch execution.
    Stop reading already and play this ! ;)