4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Zé Godela

Jan 13, 2023
bro, I spend all Mushroom Juice, now I cant get rid of trunks in the way of paths
HALP, how can I get more of those?

Asch3r

Jun 1, 2021
Just finished the game after almost 13 hours. It's really fun game with real strats to get the girls, I wasn't expecting to think the way I had to choose between moves and trying to predict their movements. I'd say its a 9.5/10 game, just because I came here expecting like a secret ending for the MC with "better" outcome.

Fottuto

Jun 3, 2020
Got a big problem, after getting the pills i went out to capture monsters, after catching one i came back and she says i still have to catch it, any ideas?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's various "fairy" enemies you can capture. Badaria, floweria, fiaria, and the enemy actually named fairy. Capture one of each.

Future Retro

Apr 18, 2022
Yesh, new version released apparently but I had to install it through GoG Galaxy for it to show up (really hope my felines can't see what game I'm playing =X-X=). On the website it downloaded v2, but on the Database thingies it shows v3 (EN 1.03, CN 1.01) released on 2023-01-29 gogdb.org/product/1268842583#builds which is newer than my previous version. I don't know what's different, but I can confirm the censored image for the candle girl is still in the files (I hadn't skittered that far into the game yet, didn't even know that was a thing =X-X=). Initially playing it I don't notice anything different, so probably not an important update.
GOG has updated its offline installers. You can now download V3 from their site without using Galaxy.

Anouny

Feb 21, 2023
Qual motor de jogo? Eu queria jogar no meu celular, mas aparentemente não é do rpg maker..

Macboss

Nov 15, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where you need a jail key to get to the book. I looked everywhere and can't find one. Any help?

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where you need a jail key to get to the book. I looked everywhere and can't find one. Any help?
You don't need a key you need a lockpicking book which you get from talking to the kid in the cell

Future Retro

Apr 18, 2022
Milky Quest II on GOG has been updated again and is now version 4.

I can't find patch notes for what has changed though.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
link doesn't work, also what's the difference of Kagura version and Not Kagura Version?
Different translation and it's uncensored (though the thread has a uncensor patch for the non-Kagura version).
Kagura removes all references to loli stuff.

May 11, 2022
Different translation and it's uncensored (though the thread has a uncensor patch for the non-Kagura version).
Kagura removes all references to loli stuff.
oh thanks!
btw are you done with the version in this thread?

Tripsies

Nov 6, 2022
Is BlueHat making a new game?
Yea, Milky quest 3 and another game thats about milking men
rn they seem to be focusing on the milking men game, you can follow their twitter for updates

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Anyone know about the games listed as reference in the credits? Helen's Mysterious Castle is on Steam, I see it seems to use a similar (though SFW) battle system. But what the hell are ROBF and HOBI Quest?

Edit: I see ROBF is on DLsite seems to be what they based their battlesex system on but still no idea about HOBI Quest...
Are you talking about the tree girl? She's basically there to tell you to come back later. She's not even rng like you were complaining about, she only has one move. If you just spam fingering, she loses eventually.
I can't believe you say you won't get off without being invested in the story, and then also download a save so you can skip the whole thing lmao. And what story even? This thing is threadbare.
You can also grind quick thrust to +6 and then you can do 1 damage every.. I wanna say 6 turns. Yes I did this to get heavy thrust early because I was dumb and forgot about one of the fairy types to capture. And well the fact that it was possible kindve made me want to do it cuz that math lined up perfectly..

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes