4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Willen Farias

Dec 29, 2018
I don't THINK there are any differences. Some people in the thread said that it changes some dialogue but I'm not sure how true that is.
I think it's just a survey by the dev, to get to know their audience? I tried different saves to see if there was any difference and I didn't notice anything, if there is, it must be very minimal.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know the encyclopaedia controls?

So far I've got:

Arrows <> - Switch girl
Arrows Up/Down - Switch idle, being fucked, fucking
Z/Space - Girl full health/low health
X - exit

Trying to work out what the key is to get cumshot etc. or if that's just missing from the gallery altogether?

Aug 8, 2022
Let me try to recall the strat I used to beat her on my no level run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, if you are leveling skills she should be pretty easy. For example, leveling multi fingering could let you kill her when she tries to heal and leveling endure a lot would mean she can't damage you through enduring stance s + endure a lot so it's easier to stay alive. I'm not sure if she has any piercing moves. BTW, if you aren't leveling skills, I'm pretty sure the final boss is just impossible. Happy to be proven wrong there though.
I did not read the whole thing because I was tired but I understood the message without fully readying the whole thing and thanks to that I defeated the final boss I don't know why but last time I tried defeating the final boss I kept losing but first time coming back to it and remembering the mechanics of the game I somehow manage to win on my first try, makes me want to laugh at my past self for not defeating this as its not that hard it just takes time lol 1693337358824.png

Reactions: Phenir

kzolka

Jul 15, 2018
Can somebody please help my? I think somehow i softlocked my game, i have the mushroom sap, but i can't use them on the rotten logs and can't go to the mansion.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Got mushroom sap or spores? One for is for logs, the other is for transforming enemies.

Sherry0813

Jun 26, 2020
There is a phenomenon where two candle images(Cen and uncen?) overlap in the flashback room.
Is there anyone who can solve this phenomenon?

Last edited:

Guato

Jan 24, 2020

I undertstand that there are a premium trial versión/demo of His new gane on this but it's kinda expensive, by Any chance there is a Hero nerby that can drop us a download link please jajajajaja (please i love this type of game)

Lolisamasan

Jul 28, 2023
how do you get the save to work. everytime i try saving nothing happens, it will make a save file but anytime i try to load it glitches the game.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019

I undertstand that there are a premium trial versión/demo of His new gane on this but it's kinda expensive, by Any chance there is a Hero nerby that can drop us a download link please jajajajaja (please i love this type of game)
same here

Reactions: Brosky48
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes