4.40 star(s) 15 Votes
May 25, 2017
EDIT: nevermind got banned for a variety of reasons which kinda sucks because that post took a little time to format
Yeah bud that's on you for link-begging there, especially since that was your first ULMF post. Talk about speed running your way to Darkfire's shitlist. You literally could've taken out that last sentence and been fine.

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah bud that's on you for link-begging there, especially since that was your first ULMF post. Talk about speed running your way to Darkfire's shitlist. You literally could've taken out that last sentence and been fine.
there's also a minimum post criterion too, i don't ever touch ulmf so it's fine on my end but now there needs to be another who's eligible who'll go through the trouble of posting

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I mean, you should be aware of his twitter, the new game looks cool

Please do a forum request of his new game here on f95, on ULMF is the same as always (i remember i got banned for 2 weeks just for asking 1 time just ridiculus)

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

(i remember i got banned for 2 weeks just for asking 1 time just ridiculus)
Probably because you didn't read the rules
See how 80% of the posts on this f95 are:
"thx"
"Save please"
"ANYONE HAS LATEST VERSION?"
*enters <tag> game thread* "lmao this game about <tag> sucks"

If you ban those drooling mouthbreathers, you are left with a very clean site where actual discussion can happen. It's very easy to find the link for games elsewhere. It's fine to create a games under construction / translation thread, just dont ask for links or give links to loli games outright.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2023

Please do a forum request of his new game here on f95, on ULMF is the same as always (i remember i got banned for 2 weeks just for asking 1 time just ridiculus)
i tried on f95, but because the game doesn't have a translation yet it got rejected, although it seems that the game will be made in unity so reipatcher should work just fine for MTL

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Do i have to restart the whole game to get the witch's pubes?i missed some cuz i didnt know i needed to wait for her to research the pills

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, but you can also just pay a bunch of money to upgrade the weaker amulet into the stronger version instead.

Dart Hater

Jun 17, 2020
Would be someone so kind to summarize fixes which were made for kagura ver.
Like this one

KaiRaiser

Jul 1, 2017

I undertstand that there are a premium trial versión/demo of His new gane on this but it's kinda expensive, by Any chance there is a Hero nerby that can drop us a download link please jajajajaja (please i love this type of game)

I bought this back plan by accident and not October ver

Here you go.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
mmmmmm nice try im going to wait till official release
oooh scary sounding words, ESL no comprende techy words!
If you look at your own screenshot, it's a literal-who vendor utilizing machine learning malware detection "AI.95" "Acronis Static Machine Learning"
You know how terrible MTL is and AI malware detection is no different, and that's 1 hit out of 63.

KaiRaiser

Jul 1, 2017
It seems like their October demo require an ID code to activate and tracking supporter, so I can't do much but share a sneak peek of screenshots for you guys.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
It seems like their October demo require an ID code to activate and tracking supporter, so I can't do much but share a sneak peek of screenshots for you guys.
Could you share what there is of the milky quest III stuff? I know there's some images behind the paywall. And I THINK there's a demo of sorts but Not really sure.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes