4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
At least here yeah it makes no sense piracy-scene and H-scene are basically the same thing? Dunno exactly how it is over there many more H-devs seem to despise piracy but they also seem to have a larger non-piracy linked fanbase. Its not like I should judge either way but their H-scene does seem way better than ours. All we get are megatiddies.
japenese devs are anti piracy, you also haven't been getting shemale games being passed as futa which is a recent trend? well, lucky you.

Edd_PG

Nov 15, 2022
i'm trying to put a save data on the game but it says its from another game and it dosen't work ( i took the save data from this thread btw) any help?

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I seem to be missing someone from the fairy forest in my basement. It's an empty spot between the fairy and the elf. I been all over that place, and can't seem to find anything I haven't already captured?

Anyone know what that is, and how to get it?

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Probably no time soon, some of his more recent posts on their fantia and cien indicated struggles and a halt in progress do to a multittudfe of real life problems.

(posted 6/16) he talks about the halt in progress
(posted 6/16) he talks about the halt in progress
(posted 6/27) game/dev talk.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes