Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Oh yeah I was wondering why I just walk over it without any battle. I started a new save to see what was wrong so it will take a bit. I think it's to do with the modified .data thats causing this though. Didnt happen while i was using just the Mtool on the Jp copy.
meanwhile here is an uncensored version of the game (mostly)

I couldnt figure out how to do it earlier but this version should ave all the capture animations without mosaic.

Reactions: clarm

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
if you already fought the elf, the elf would be appearing next to the rundown shack. if you have not fight the elf yet, you could try reading my previous post on page 10
I found the condition for the elf to 'appear' is to capture the the first 3 monsters in the list. The Elf sprites are not in the game though, apparently? This version we are on seems weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I apparently was using the older version of the game, not the release version. Whoops. Its fixed in latest ver

Okay after downloading the latest Jp version, which for some reason has missing scenes/enemies in the enemy folder compared to the most recent MTL i found on a blog.
This also has MTool and a manual ManualTransFile.json which Translators can use instead of messing with the database files themselves.
I have not ever progressed past the first hour or so since I keep having to redo uncensor or mtl lol

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I found the condition for the elf to 'appear' is to capture the the first 3 monsters in the list. The Elf sprites are not in the game though, apparently? This version we are on seems weird.
Edit: I apparently was using the older version of the game, not the release version. Whoops. Its fixed in latest ver

Okay after downloading the latest Jp version, which for some reason has missing scenes/enemies in the enemy folder compared to the most recent MTL i found on a blog.
This also has MTool and a manual ManualTransFile.json which Translators can use instead of messing with the database files themselves.
I have not ever progressed past the first hour or so since I keep having to redo uncensor or mtl lol
Well, I don't think we can distinguish what game version we have as there are no indicator except going through the elf bug and verify

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Well anyway, the version I uploaded so far has no bugs and the MTL is significantly better, plus it's uncensored.
Also I dont think the Elf thing was even a bug. You are supposed to capture fairies for her to spawn, even the dialogue with the Mage and Elf point to that.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Well anyway, the version I uploaded so far has no bugs and the MTL is significantly better, plus it's uncensored.
Also I dont think the Elf thing was even a bug. You are supposed to capture fairies for her to spawn, even the dialogue with the Mage and Elf point to that.
well =/, that was supposed to be with my cases, if i remember correctly my:
- first time on capturing was fwuaria outside the shack then go teleport home, i tried to capture like at least 2-7 fairies even, elf didn't appear above the toilet. This already has the witch following me of course
- second time after captured fwuaria + 3 fairies, then go back to the witch, she followed me, elf didn't appear on the flowerbed above the toilet
- and third, the final attempt, is what i wrote in the previous page

even if the witch/mage dialogue points us to capture the fairies to expand exploration area, i did this multiple times on my first and second attempts after the discovery of monster pill

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version. Added a list of all the girls and where to find them. It's at the start of the library section.

Last edited:

PedroRosa22

Aug 10, 2017
So i'm really stuck in this game i've leveled up a lot of the skills we can get in the first area, and have the witch following me around some because of those pentagram area, but she won't stop following me so the undine never wants to fight me, and despite the skills i've leveled i still am unable to beat the bee guardian, can anyone else me out here? i feel like i'm really dumb and missed something, or my game is bugged

Pokemonaces

Jan 22, 2022
I think I see the problem now. You need to extract mapdata.wolf and basicdata.wolf files. Use the dxadecode program linked in the op on those two files, which should create a relative folder. Move that into your data folder, then copy the patch over them. You should end up with something like this
Mapdata folder has 93 files for me.
I had the exact same problem as the person here. This helped a lot so thank you.

1800fun

Jan 7, 2018
Is it still a long time before we get at least the first part of the translation of the defeat scenes?
If I recall correctly, the translator encountered some issues with being able to translate and then had new dogs or something. Though that was in December, with mostly radio silence since. I wouldnt assume its dead yet, but its starting to look like it might be.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys, it's me, the guy who's translating. Update after... however the fuck long it's been. Sorry for the radio silence about it, that's really all I can say.
Is it still a long time before we get at least the first part of the translation of the defeat scenes?
Unfortunately, it may very well be.
If I recall correctly, the translator encountered some issues with being able to translate and then had new dogs or something. Though that was in December, with mostly radio silence since. I wouldnt assume its dead yet, but its starting to look like it might be.
Not quite dead, more hiatus. Though, these days, they're basically interchangeable I guess... Honestly I don't really have any excuses for this besides it's just frustrating in general to do. I keep running into issues and it keeps sapping my motivation.
I know for a fact I'll get it out Eventually™, but I just don't know when that "eventually" will be.
If anyone wants to work with me or hell just take over in general, I'm fine with it, but otherwise I'll keep chipping away at it in the background while trying not to lose my mind.

Yeah, I know this is definitely gonna be disappointing to the majority of the people who follow this thread, but it's the truth. I'd rather not lie to all of you, considering that would probably just make me feel worse. So, if you are one of those disappointed people, I sincerely apologize. I'll try my best to keep contact more but I can't make any promises on that front, unfortunately.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote