Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
In the room where you can access enemies that you capture I have missing two spots. Anyone know what are thous enemies missing.PNG

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
If anyone is strugling with the last boss you can cheat your save file HP you have. just change these values in the file. using rpg save editor. hp change.PNG

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
In the room where you can access enemies that you capture I have missing two spots. Anyone know what are thous enemies View attachment 1581812
The one in between the mushrooms is the boss you fight after you give enough mushrooms to the big shroom.
The bottom one is the boss you fight after defeating the book ass behind the cell in the magic place

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Well I forgot to go back to get amulets, so I got softlocked(? hopefully that's the word I'm looking for) in the final area and had to cheat the boss to death. I wanted to the extra boss legit, so I went to get the amulets. But it turns out I had missed some of the witch hairs, so now I gotta fight the extra boss with a handicap. OK well fuck it then, I'll make a new save and go through the whole thing knowing what not to miss... and the elf boss won't spawn now for some reason.

Like goddamn this game is pretty fun, but it's too easy to miss so important shit, and it seems kind of buggy.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Well I forgot to go back to get amulets, so I got softlocked(? hopefully that's the word I'm looking for) in the final area and had to cheat the boss to death. I wanted to the extra boss legit, so I went to get the amulets. But it turns out I had missed some of the witch hairs, so now I gotta fight the extra boss with a handicap. OK well fuck it then, I'll make a new save and go through the whole thing knowing what not to miss... and the elf boss won't spawn now for some reason.

Like goddamn this game is pretty fun, but it's too easy to miss so important shit, and it seems kind of buggy.
You just need to capture 1 Fiaria, 1 Budaria, 1 Floweria and 1 Fairy.

PD. In case you missed some pubic hairs from the witch, you can still make the small witch amulet (with x6 pubic hairs) and later upgrade it to the final one paying around 13K in the same place as you made the small one.

Last edited:

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
No matter what I do, I can't get the secret boss to spawn after defeating the butt book. I've already beat the game and unlocked all the other girls. Any help? Is there a trigger I could have missed?

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
No matter what I do, I can't get the secret boss to spawn after defeating the butt book. I've already beat the game and unlocked all the other girls. Any help? Is there a trigger I could have missed?
I think it depends on the version of the games you have, you need to specifically use the cutter (in the first version it is not necessary to use it, just have it in your inventory)

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I am confused about this game's version in particular. I downloaded this game from hemdom, there are "game.exe","mtool_game.exe" and "startwithtool.bat". I suppose that I think I should use either "game.exe" or "mtool_game.exe". However, some of the texts are not translated for example when asking "expand access area" dialogue from the girl, was purely in japanese.

While with "startwithtool.bat", the explanation were partially translated in english then whole thing in japanese afterwards. I also tried to capture some of the fairies and succeeded multiple times, I had no idea where the so called "fairy lord" would appear because the explanation was partially in japanese on the second half of her explanation on expanding area of access.

Furthermore, previous post (I think page 4?) stated that if the elf wasn't there means the game are bugged.

I have few questions:
  1. Which executable should I use; "game.exe","mtool_game.exe" or "startwithtool.bat"?
  2. How do I know which version I have currently?
  3. If this thread is a translation thread, where is the official game thread page?
  4. The game window title stated "milkyquestII8/16", does that mean I have 16th August version of the game?
  5. I have presumably version "1122", but window title still shows at #4
I am trying to find a somewhat 'good link' to this game that were used with the machine translation patch, but with #3 above, I am at a loss. Anyone?

P.S: below is what I am referring to. The screenshot is from hemdom game files, using "startwithtool.bat"

1642059078920.png

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I am confused about this game's version in particular. I downloaded this game from hemdom, there are "game.exe","mtool_game.exe" and "startwithtool.bat". I suppose that I think I should use either "game.exe" or "mtool_game.exe". However, some of the texts are not translated for example when asking "expand access area" dialogue from the girl, was purely in japanese.

While with "startwithtool.bat", the explanation were partially translated in english then whole thing in japanese afterwards. I also tried to capture some of the fairies and succeeded multiple times, I had no idea where the so called "fairy lord" would appear because the explanation was partially in japanese on the second half of her explanation on expanding area of access.

Furthermore, previous post (I think page 4?) stated that if the elf wasn't there means the game are bugged.

I have few questions:
  1. Which executable should I use; "game.exe","mtool_game.exe" or "startwithtool.bat"?
  2. How do I know which version I have currently?
  3. If this thread is a translation thread, where is the official game thread page?
  4. The game window title stated "milkyquestII8/16", does that mean I have 16th August version of the game?
  5. I have presumably version "1122", but window title still shows at #4
I am trying to find a somewhat 'good link' to this game that were used with the machine translation patch, but with #3 above, I am at a loss. Anyone?

P.S: below is what I am referring to. The screenshot is from hemdom game files, using "startwithtool.bat"

View attachment 1594011
How far has the translation gone?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
How far has the translation gone?
I don't know how far the one that I got. without using the "startwithtool.bat", the save menu, the girl's diary and her dialogue to request expand access area full japanese, "startwithtool.bat" has the above while most of the former, in english.

Right now I am kind of annoyed the fact that I can't get past finding the elf to expand access area. Because the info to spawn the elf after capturing the fairy are somewhat unclear:
  • if auto-move are not triggered, your game are bugged
  • don't return home after captured the first girl, go capture the other fairies too
  • download the latest game, question is, what version do I have currently?
  • capture fairies without the girl following you (this one not tested yet)
I also had to restart the whole game just because I'm unable to get past the elf by capturing fairies. I don't want to keep on grinding the money and exp to level up the skills etc cause of lengthy fights, so I modified their values to skip heavy grinding.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I am attaching a screenshot of 'easy no cheatengine' cheat. The screenshot below are from the "mtool", launch the "startwithtool.bat" then another mtool window will appear. Everything can be adjusted here but I only showing how to adjust the money and exp to reduce grinding significantly especially when dealing with the elf not spawning bug, which you have to redo the whole game from the start again.

Another thing to note also, you can adjust the skill's level way past the game allowed, for example Fellatio's max level is 6 (?), from using the mtool, you can change it to even like level 50 or 100, these skill's stats will became very OP and broken.

What can you adjust from here; amulet, captured monsters, item amount, base att of each entities. Almost similar to using cheatengine, except everything's been outlined here, just need to know which is which.
1642132392170.png
1642132455827.png

Edit:
I reached the flowerbed area earlier and it was weird that, upon stepping onto the flowerbed, the character just moved across it automatically even stepping on a tile. I then proceeded to the rundown shack where I can get monster pill for the first time. This time I captured all of the fairies, ignoring fwuaria right outside of the shack. Then I moved the flowerbed way above the toilet, then the elf appeared suddenly.

I think the procedure to get the elf are as follows
  1. If your character crossed the flowerbed by itself even if you stepped on a tile, this should be a good sign
  2. Go to the rundown shack to get your first monster pill
  3. Capture the fairies, I captured all 3 of them ignoring fwuaria without having the girl/witch following you.
  4. Go back to the flowerbed on top of the toilet in this map
  5. elf should appear by now.
In summary, I think you can't have the girl.witch following you else the elf won't appear, similar to the undine ignored you when the girl/witch is following you.

I hope the information above to properly spawn elf helps.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 1595894
friends any advice to arcglar this problems when wanting to start the game
first of all, does the file mentioned in the error message exist in that location?

if it is, try the following:
  • re-extract the game again
  • use other unzip tools
  • check if your winrar is the latest version
What I'm using currently
1642143548603.png

Then set the name encoding as follow
1642143497308.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote