Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1800fun

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys, it's me, the guy who's translating. Update after... however the fuck long it's been. Sorry for the radio silence about it, that's really all I can say.

Unfortunately, it may very well be.

Not quite dead, more hiatus. Though, these days, they're basically interchangeable I guess... Honestly I don't really have any excuses for this besides it's just frustrating in general to do. I keep running into issues and it keeps sapping my motivation.
I know for a fact I'll get it out Eventually™, but I just don't know when that "eventually" will be.
If anyone wants to work with me or hell just take over in general, I'm fine with it, but otherwise I'll keep chipping away at it in the background while trying not to lose my mind.

Yeah, I know this is definitely gonna be disappointing to the majority of the people who follow this thread, but it's the truth. I'd rather not lie to all of you, considering that would probably just make me feel worse. So, if you are one of those disappointed people, I sincerely apologize. I'll try my best to keep contact more but I can't make any promises on that front, unfortunately.
I appreciate the honesty! Its not like you are getting paid or anything for this. You dont have to do what you dont want to. If you end up doing it, great. Otherwise thanks for what you've already done.

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys, it's me, the guy who's translating. Update after... however the fuck long it's been. Sorry for the radio silence about it, that's really all I can say.

Unfortunately, it may very well be.

Not quite dead, more hiatus. Though, these days, they're basically interchangeable I guess... Honestly I don't really have any excuses for this besides it's just frustrating in general to do. I keep running into issues and it keeps sapping my motivation.
I know for a fact I'll get it out Eventually™, but I just don't know when that "eventually" will be.
If anyone wants to work with me or hell just take over in general, I'm fine with it, but otherwise I'll keep chipping away at it in the background while trying not to lose my mind.

Yeah, I know this is definitely gonna be disappointing to the majority of the people who follow this thread, but it's the truth. I'd rather not lie to all of you, considering that would probably just make me feel worse. So, if you are one of those disappointed people, I sincerely apologize. I'll try my best to keep contact more but I can't make any promises on that front, unfortunately.
Perhaps whoever translated the first game would be able to lend you a hand?
Either way I don't mind waiting as long as you drop an update every now and then!

77Mercury77

Sep 27, 2019
Can someone help me finish the gallery ? i am missing the last one of the first group and both last ones in the lower groups

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can someone help me finish the gallery ? i am missing the last one of the first group and both last ones in the lower groups
You're missing elf, dark elf, and sealed spellbook. Elf is at the flower field surrounded by water in the area you first fought her. Dark elf is found by placing candle in the dark forest, leave the screen and return for her to spawn. Sealed spellbook is in the prison cell above the entrance to the final area. Inspect the book there for a butt to pop out, defeat and then leave and return to find her.

Pokemonaces

Jan 22, 2022
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I missed one chance to grab the witch's hair since I went in after the second time on her bed and she caught me. Does this mean I lost my chance to get enough of her hair to make that one amulet thing?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Her catching you doesn't remove the chance to get the hair, you just have to go in later, as long as you haven't gone past the point where she splits up with you. If you actually do miss hair, you can still make the weaker amulet and then upgrade it but it costs a lot of money to upgrade.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Before, I think the option appears at the amulet shop after you buy the weaker version

sebseba

Dec 17, 2017
how do i get the witch girl to leave? Undine is the last monster i need to capture but she won't interact with me cause i have the witch girl with me.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You might be able to move on with 1 girl missing, did you get everyone else? Try seeing if the scene occurs on the first floor of the house.

Jul 20, 2020
does anybody know how to get to the lower floor of the gallery? im using a machine translator and it just says locked it doesnt tell me how to get passed it

EDIT: after fighting the vampire boss go back and speak to the witch girl. then be able to go to the gallery's lower floor

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
this is a real 100% save. the difference between this save and the other ones is that there are about 5 extra scenes that you only get if you do the ending. also i used the hyper pill on the monsters so instead of two special scenes with each monster you get three. i dont remember if the other saves had this or not. go to the bottom floor of the gallery to get the extra scenes

T.Y.R

Oct 14, 2020
Oh, Milky Quest 1 was one of my OG H-games, I replay it quite often just for nostalgia sake, I hope there's a complete translation soon. Good luck and, as someone that has done translation projects in other languages, stress is the number 1 enemy, much more than time. Trust me, just focus, prepare the translation somewhere else and when you figure it out, you figure it out.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote