• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is this new 'official' english version the same case of the dev taking f95/ulmf fan tl and selling it as his own(as he did for MQ1)? Not that I mind.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Any mushroom girl drops it. You also get a few when you first talk to the big mushroom.

Reactions: asker23

cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
Could you guys help me a bit? Finished the game, but apparently missed someone, who's supposed to be between vampire and sealed grimoire in the basement?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Could you guys help me a bit? Finished the game, but apparently missed someone, who's supposed to be between vampire and sealed grimoire in the basement?
You're missing one of the book girls, she's near the imprisoned boy.

Zikka21

May 11, 2022
There is no thread for MilkyQuest II, so... I think I'll ask my question here. Hope I dont break any rules..
I dont know where to find the "Mushumaria". Help me please. At first I thought that "Mushumaria" was that big purple mushroom, but its not.
View attachment 1526259
Use spores on the plant girls to evolve them into a new monster and defeat it might want to capture one too

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
i played for 4~ hours grinding to find out there was a bug with the first boss, thinking it was all wated i played in a save with 30 min played, and succesfully passed the first elf boss, then returned to my 4 hours save repeat the whole process and the 4 hours was not wasted thank God, dont know what i was doing wrong but, I get full health, captured badaria, fiaria, floweria and the three fairies in the map where you get scene for the mon pills and done hopefully someone will not lost hope as i almost did
oh-my-god-oh-my-gawd.gif

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote