Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Any way to un-bug the Elf boss? Can't get her to appear after catching the fairy & catching 1 of every other girl. From what I understand this is just a bug in the early version of the game. Is there a workaround or a fix?

[Edit] Nevermind, I figured out what I was doing wrong. Have to capture one of every enemy, and I didn't realize the green-haired enemies who chase you and the ones who don't are technically different enemies. Works fine now.

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
It affects dialogue of the game-over scenes too I think. Sadistic really makes them rude and degrading towards the player. And masochistic makes them tease but mostly just embarrass you.

May 10, 2018
Missing the last girl
people are saying its above the entrance to the Library (Guessing the book on the floor) but all that is there is the boy locked up in the cell the witch and the butt book

NezzyLewdle

Jun 4, 2022
Can someone give me tips on how to beat the last boss? I have everything else and only need her so I can finish the "gallery"

BebeG

Nov 15, 2021
What Do I do after I defeat the Dark Elf? After I defeated the dark elf nothing happens. I also defeated the Vampire. I defeated both of them by using the pills

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Once you've defeated everyone at least once, there should be a scene after talking to the witch again. If you've been capturing everyone, every slot should be filled besides the bottom right group.

BebeG

Nov 15, 2021
Once you've defeated everyone at least once, there should be a scene after talking to the witch again. If you've been capturing everyone, every slot should be filled besides the bottom right group.
There are 2 missing top right
Edit: There's only 1 missing I caught the paralasized Fiaria. Where is the last one?
Edit 2: Ok finally I figured it out

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote