Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone, sorry for the radio silence over the past couple days. Family is now fostering two puppies, so that's taking some of my free time away from translating the game. Don't worry though, I am still doing my best. I should hopefully have the first few maps fully finished in, about a day or two I think? Not sure, not very good at gauging my speed at this. Feel free to DM me if you have any concerns with the translation, I'll do my best to address them.
Man. look forward to your progress keep it up

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do I pass this map, and also how do I get rid of the trunk please
You might want to start with posting a picture of the map you are talking about. As for the trunk, I assume you mean the tree girl. Just wait until you have fingering.

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
The truth is, I can't pass this map, I'm new to the game, will you guide me, my friend, how to pass this first map.

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the last monster girl to capture for the dungeon? It's the very bottom right corner that I'm missing.

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
Currently there's 32 monster girls I have in the dungeon, can't find 33rd in enemy folder so maybe its left intentionally blank?

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
Currently there's 32 monster girls I have in the dungeon, can't find 33rd in enemy folder so maybe its left intentionally blank?
I'm sorry I can't help you bro, I'm just new to this rpg and I don't know how to pass the first map

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Empty post
You need mushroom soup from mushroom girls. I'm pretty sure any of them can drop it but they don't always. One soup destroys one log and gives you 3 mushrooms back. You can trade mushrooms for new skills so I hope you've been picking them up.
Empty post
You can only fight her when the witch isn't with you. Just wait until she's not walking with you again to fight her. Btw if you are looking for somewhere new to go after you got the pills and beat elf, talk to the witch in her home. There should be an option to expand the area you can explore.
Does anyone know where to find the last monster girl to capture for the dungeon? It's the very bottom right corner that I'm missing.
That girl is the secret boss, she spawns in that prison cell near the entrance of the final area. You need to advance through the area until you get lockpicking. Go in the prison cell and inspect the book and a butt will pop out. Defeat it then leave the room and come back and she will be waiting for you. She hits very hard so it might be a good idea to wait until you get the improved defense buff given by saving the boy.

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
You need mushroom soup from mushroom girls. I'm pretty sure any of them can drop it but they don't always. One soup destroys one log and gives you 3 mushrooms back. You can trade mushrooms for new skills so I hope you've been picking them up.

You can only fight her when the witch isn't with you. Just wait until she's not walking with you again to fight her. Btw if you are looking for somewhere new to go after you got the pills and beat elf, talk to the witch in her home. There should be an option to expand the area you can explore.

That girl is the secret boss, she spawns in that prison cell near the entrance of the final area. You need to advance through the area until you get lockpicking. Go in the prison cell and inspect the book and a butt will pop out. Defeat it then leave the room and come back and she will be waiting for you. She hits very hard so it might be a good idea to wait until you get the improved defense buff given by saving the boy.
At the moment only disongs of these that I have captured where I can find the mushroom girl since the doors are closed, I have finished the mission of the pill there are two places that need to be climbed, and the witch does not disappear

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
At the moment only disongs of these that I have captured where I can find the mushroom girl since the doors are closed, I have finished the mission of the pill there are two places that need to be climbed, and the witch does not disappear
Btw if you are looking for somewhere new to go after you got the pills and beat elf, talk to the witch in her home. There should be an option to expand the area you can explore.

Last edited:

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
[QUOTE = "Phenir, publicación: 7181615, miembro: 1674418"]

[/CITA]
Should I capture a fairy for the elf to appear?

Should I capture a fairy for the elf to appear?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
It looks like you already did. Look at the screenshot in this post for where the elf appears. If she didn't, your game is bugged.
You have a link to be able to play it without errors bro, although I did not get the green line that indicates that the juice does not work

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote