Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alone

Sep 18, 2017
Am I just dumb and bad or is this game just really really grindy? I've been fighting fairies and bees for almost two hours, but I still can't beat any of the trees that block the other paths or the bee boss (and I can't attempt the water fairy boss either now that the witch is with me). Am i just doing this wrong? Was I supposed to just dumb every experience point into Fuck?
You can defeat her with max level quick but it will cost a lot of time 10 min or more. Yes i tried and worked

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Game ain't grindy, I beat the whole thing (except the last boss) without leveling any skills. Including the sealed book. Even the developer specifically said everything can be beaten without leveling (except final boss and sealed book but I guess I proved the latter false). Only had trouble with two bosses. Elf, because I didn't get fellatio before warping back to town and she blocked me from it. Went back to a previous save and picked it up and she was easy. And Undine, because she is a little random but should be more reliable with more skills or amulets. I beat her the second time the witch leaves you at the mushroom forest. Had 8685 exp before leveling skills for the final boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
You need fingering skill to have a chance against Meldina (the blocker girl). For Undine (water spirit), you can use Counter or Endure a Lot to defense against Heavy Smash or Giga Drain. Maxed Endure a Lot can defense against them even with Holy Water's DEF debuff. And yes the game can get grindy, but significantly less tedious if you have EXP gain amulet.
where do you find the fingering hability?

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Game ain't grindy, I beat the whole thing (except the last boss) without leveling any skills. Including the sealed book. Even the developer specifically said everything can be beaten without leveling (except final boss and sealed book but I guess I proved the latter false). Only had trouble with two bosses. Elf, because I didn't get fellatio before warping back to town and she blocked me from it. Went back to a previous save and picked it up and she was easy. And Undine, because she is a little random but should be more reliable with more skills or amulets. I beat her the second time the witch leaves you at the mushroom forest. Had 8685 exp before leveling skills for the final boss.
Can you tell me where to find the fingering skill?

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Maybe I'm just missing something. I feel like I've turned the mushroom forest (or what areas of it I can access, I still have two locked doors and the tree spirits blocking some paths) and I haven't seen any more skills, amulets, or anything helpful. The last thing I got was the monster pills in the old house, and since then it's just been bees, fairies and trees as far as I can tell.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Try talking to the witch in her house, she should have an option to expand the areas you can access. You might need to defeat elf first though.

Last edited:

Loyal

Sep 7, 2017
Try talking to the witch in her house, she should have an option to expand the areas you can access. You might need to defeat elf first though.
I was told that that if I capture a fairy the lord of the forest will show up. But when I captured one nothing happened.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The elf appears in that field of flowers at the entrance of the area with that broken down house. It's the spot where you are forced to move forward without any input for a few steps. If she didn't appear (after capturing a fairy) or you aren't being forced to move, it's because you have a bugged version. This was already fixed in newer versions of the game. It might also be possible that you need to reunite with the witch before she appears.

Reactions: deadbeatdude

Loyal

Sep 7, 2017
The elf appears in that field of flowers at the entrance of the area with that broken down house. It's the spot where you are forced to move forward without any input for a few steps. If she didn't appear (after capturing a fairy) or you aren't being forced to move, it's because you have a bugged version. This was already fixed in newer versions of the game. It might also be possible that you need to reunite with the witch before she appears.
Oh, thanks.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
how do you find dark elf? im so confused
There is candle in the warehouse by the vampire mansion. Bring one of the candle (no need to fight the candle girl) to the dark forest(the one with dark mushroom and darkwraith), to the pedestal that you see first after you enter the forest for the first time. Put it there then leave the forest and re-enter. The dark elf should be there.

Reactions: yuyugg

necrane

Oct 11, 2021
i cant beat the final boss dude... life its difficult, got all maxed and she just keep healing.
btw, i think the mimic is the best girl to farm exp, just upgrade counter to get its def to 20 and just spam it on her.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I get either a crash or this error message when trying to walk on this tile with the patch. (Just outside of the library.)
If I use the clean data.wolf I can enter the room but it immediately boots me back out.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
I get either a crash or this error message when trying to walk on this tile with the patch. (Just outside of the library.)
If I use the clean data.wolf I can enter the room but it immediately boots me back out.
Again, that is not supposed to be there. The commercial one that entrance doesn't even exist. It is an oversight.

Boy♂next♂door

Sep 29, 2017
sooo i just dropped the patch in the folder without using the decoder but i opened the game and it is now in english so why are there so many steps involving the decoder?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote