Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fekin

Jun 5, 2021
well i spend a tons of time and i cant finish the game xD i talk in the book dungeon with the witch , i see the shota in the cage and the 3 doors in the chamber where is the witch in the book dungeon are close.........were the F!"# is the key? xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I could probably make a walkthrough for this game, though I'm not entirely sure if I'd be allowed to post a download link right now...

fekin

Jun 5, 2021
Ok, does anyone have any clue how monster pills work?

I thought the lower health the girl has and the higher health you have, the harder for her to break out of it, but from the amount of times I've gotten screwed over trying this it just looks like RNG

Is it only RNG? Was I on the right track? Does something in the japanese text that I cannot read actually tell you how you're supposed to use them?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Ive been trying to capture the elf boss (at least i think its a boss?) but she always breaks free before i can capture her. Do i just have bad luck or is there some special requirement in order for me to capture bosses?

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
Ive been trying to capture the elf boss (at least i think its a boss?) but she always breaks free before i can capture her. Do i just have bad luck or is there some special requirement in order for me to capture bosses?
there are 3 type of pills for bosses u need to almost kill the boss like a pokemon and use the hiper pill (the black . yellow one)

fekin

Jun 5, 2021
From what I've found out (which isn't much), it's mostly RNG

Your health percentage (higher->better) and the enemy's (lower->better) matters, as well as the pill you use (normal is worse than super which is worse than hyper), but it's still mostly RNG

Super pills are already enough to catch bosses eventually, and I've seen nothing to prove a normal pill won't work in like a one-in-a-million lucky streak, but you'll probably want to wait for hyper pills to try that.

fekin

Jun 5, 2021
what to do after the vampire boss and what how to get the hyper pills
If you haven't, go back down the stairs to the library and talk to the witch, she'll take you back to the house.

Then after that... I'm not actually sure, tho I have beaten the game a couple times now. I *think* you can just leave the house and go back in and that will be enough to unlock the next area, but I haven't actually tried that yet. I've instead been using this time to fight the bosses I had skipped so far. She doesn't seem to have anything to say when you beat said bosses, so I don't think it has anything to do with it. But then, I can't read japanese, so... Who knows?

If you've successfully advanced to the next stage, you'll wakeup in your room of the house and the witch won't be home (you'll get a cutscene downstairs of MC looking for her for a second), from there you have to leave the house, enter the shed right besides the house, and go down the stairs; a previously locked gate here is now open. Go down the stairs again and interact with the book on the ground, that leads you to the next area.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Where the fuck is the key to lockpicking doors
If you stand in the room the witch is in, go though the door to the right, then go to the top right of the area and in one of the bookcases the is a book about lockpicking. The book might be located random but it is always on the east side. (There wont be a sparkle, you will have to guess)

Reactions: Boomza55

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020
Ok so i found out a way to uncensor everything
No.1 Have your data.wolf file renamed to data(Backup).wolf
-this way, the game will have to use the sprites that are in the enemy folder

"But wait, there are missing heads now when i play the game!"

No.2 Download the files from the enemy folder that i uploaded here and switch EVERYTHING that is in the enemy folder you currently have with the one i uploaded, basically just replace it

Congrats!, enjoy your version of MilkyQuest II without any censorship

(also added a FULL savefile)

Edit: switched the file to pixeldrain, since mediafire kinda confusin, thanks to Phenir and IWillEatYourFace

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ok so i found out a way to uncensor everything
No.1 Have your data.wolf file renamed to data(Backup).wolf
-this way, the game will have to use the sprites that are in the enemy folder

"But wait, there are missing heads now when i play the game!"

No.2 Download the files from the enemy folder that i uploaded here and switch EVERYTHING that is in the enemy folder you currently have with the one i uploaded, basically just replace it

Congrats!, enjoy your version of MilkyQuest II without any censorship

(also added a FULL savefile)
Zip this up so it can be downloaded without premium.

IWillEatYourFace

May 6, 2017
Can you teach me how to do it, im kinda new to mediafire
1. Download and install:
1b. Might need a restart? No idea
2. Right click the folder and you should see an option that says 7-zip
3. Hover over the 7-zip option and press add to archive
4. Press ok or rename it at the top first
5. You should have a new zip file show up and you can upload that file to mediafire
6. Drag and drop the new .zip file to mediafire or choose to UPLOAD FILE, not folder and select it.
6b. Alternatively ditch mediafire and use another site like to upload. Same idea of drag and drop the new .zip file you created.
7. Copy the link after the upload is complete and share

I haven't used mediafire in years so hopefully this makes sense.
Thanks for sharing with us

Last edited:

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Am I just dumb and bad or is this game just really really grindy? I've been fighting fairies and bees for almost two hours, but I still can't beat any of the trees that block the other paths or the bee boss (and I can't attempt the water fairy boss either now that the witch is with me). Am i just doing this wrong? Was I supposed to just dumb every experience point into Fuck?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Am I just dumb and bad or is this game just really really grindy? I've been fighting fairies and bees for almost two hours, but I still can't beat any of the trees that block the other paths or the bee boss (and I can't attempt the water fairy boss either now that the witch is with me). Am i just doing this wrong? Was I supposed to just dumb every experience point into Fuck?
You need fingering skill to have a chance against Meldina (the blocker girl). For Undine (water spirit), you can use Counter or Endure a Lot to defense against Heavy Smash or Giga Drain. Maxed Endure a Lot can defense against them even with Holy Water's DEF debuff. And yes the game can get grindy, but significantly less tedious if you have EXP gain amulet.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote