Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 24, 2018
Since the DXADecode program doesn't work for me, can someone release a link to their game so that I can apply the patch? (even a link where the game is already translated is fine) I would be eternally grateful.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I'd like to hit you with the same "Use your eye balls" as you clearly did not read the post at all, and judged merely by the title of the url.
It is MilkyQuestII. I would not be posting here if I hadn't been already playing it for a while.
Not same version, the one on your link is the v1010 (aka October 10 update), here is v1122 (aka November 22 update)

Also the UI is manually translated here

v1010 is still demo, v1122 is full game, basically

If you "used your eye balls" and read the rest of the thread, you would've understood tho

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Since the DXADecode program doesn't work for me, can someone release a link to their game so that I can apply the patch? (even a link where the game is already translated is fine) I would be eternally grateful.
Exact *what* does not work with DXADecode? I ran it and unpacked the game myself. Open it in commandline and the instructions are right there.
Not same version, the one on your link is the v1010 (aka October 10 update), here is v1122 (aka November 22 update)

Also the UI is manually translated here

v1010 is still demo, v1122 is full game, basically

If you "used your eye balls" and read the rest of the thread, you would've understood tho
The argument was not whether it was Latest version or not. The argument was that MilkyQuest2 already had a translation, which could have been reused from the october version instead of redoing it. Regardless, I had already TLed it for myself when I posted that.
The other 2 guys were thinking I linked Milky Quest I.

• Angry
Reactions: trolltollhole44

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
If someone could post a full save that'd be great I got soft-locked at the final boss because I didn't prep enough for her and my save before her room is still a soft-lock because of the NPC
Edit: Managed to find the value for HP in Cheat Engine so I don't need a save anymore thankfully.

Last edited:

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
Exact *what* does not work with DXADecode? I ran it and unpacked the game myself. Open it in commandline and the instructions are right there.

The argument was not whether it was Latest version or not. The argument was that MilkyQuest2 already had a translation, which could have been reused from the october version instead of redoing it. Regardless, I had already TLed it for myself when I posted that.
The other 2 guys were thinking I linked Milky Quest I.
You're absolutely right. Though, I just clicked on the link like 5 times and it wasn't until the last one that it had actually placed me on the correct post. Every other time (and the first) it had placed me on the top of that page where someone states MilkyQuestII is still in development. Whoops lol

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
There is no thread for MilkyQuest II, so... I think I'll ask my question here. Hope I dont break any rules..
I dont know where to find the "Mushumaria". Help me please. At first I thought that "Mushumaria" was that big purple mushroom, but its not.
1638356278138.png

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
A better question is... How are you able to play the game in english. Where can I download this beautiful gem

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You know what I was really hoping for in this game? Futanari. The witch in MilkyQuestI said she can just "grow a dick using magic" and defeat the monsters herself but she isn't good at it. I thought it might have been some foreshadowing but I guess not.

Reactions: KrakenKiller

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
You know what I was really hoping for in this game? Futanari. The witch in MilkyQuestI said she can just "grow a dick using magic" and defeat the monsters herself but she isn't good at it. I thought it might have been some foreshadowing but I guess not.
Same, I don't want dudes in a h game

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
There is no thread for MilkyQuest II, so... I think I'll ask my question here. Hope I dont break any rules..
I dont know where to find the "Mushumaria". Help me please. At first I thought that "Mushumaria" was that big purple mushroom, but its not.
View attachment 1526259
You spend the porus that the mush boss give you on one of the floweria, any plant monster girl should do the trick tho

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so, is there a lot of text in this game? like other than what it is said to be working on, just curious not rushing

machin666ma

Sep 28, 2019
Ok, so big dumb brain moment, So I was a supporter but forgot to get Part 2's files before MQ2 went on DLSite, so I gave up and got the DLSite version. I'm not able to open DXDecode on the .wolf files... the application won't open at all.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Ok, so big dumb brain moment, So I was a supporter but forgot to get Part 2's files before MQ2 went on DLSite, so I gave up and got the DLSite version. I'm not able to open DXDecode on the .wolf files... the application won't open at all.
yeah this happened to me too, not sure if i downloaded the wrong thing or i missing a step

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
yeah this happened to me too, not sure if i downloaded the wrong thing or i missing a step
Try dragging the DXADecode.exe onto your data.wolf file, or double-clicking your data.wolf file and saying to open it with DXADecode.exe

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote