Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
If I'm remembering correctly, you need to find a book that would teach you how to combine the ingredients. Finding this book works in a similar fashion to finding that initial lockpicking book.

The area for where this book can be found is through the door opposite to where the lab room was located in that room with where the witch is. In other words, the left-side door. I'm pretty sure this book actually reveals its location through a flash periodically, so keep your eyes out for it when venturing this room.

On a different note, if I'm understanding your situation correctly, you're currently looking at the wrong book if it's the one within a cage prison. This, when unlocked, will allow you to recover your hp upon interaction in a similar manner to the bathrooms. But is not what you're looking for in regards to the rusty tool
well i search in all the dungeon and dont find anything ahahah i guess my game is bugued or something or i m doing the
wrong thing

ballisticscorch

Nov 4, 2020
I see, thanks. So i need create a new save game because i didnt trigger any scene/action with the elf.
I heard this was a bug with the elf not spawning at all in some versions of the game, according to the DLSite page if I'm remembering correctly. You may need to grab a new, updated version of the game to have the elf spawn

ballisticscorch

Nov 4, 2020
well i search in all the dungeon and dont find anything ahahah i guess my game is bugued or something or i m doing the
wrong thing
Here's a snippet of where you need to go, if it helps:
Snip1.PNG
The door that is north of my character is the area you need to explore, in order to find that recipe book for fixing the rusty tool. Once you picked up the book, head back into the lab (the right-side door in this image) to create that rust-fixing solution

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
Here's a snippet of where you need to go, if it helps:
View attachment 1533701
The door that is north of my character is the area you need to explore, in order to find that recipe book for fixing the rusty tool. Once you picked up the book, head back into the lab (the right-side door in this image) to create that rust-fixing solution
that door is locked wheres is the key?

ballisticscorch

Nov 4, 2020
that door is locked wheres is the key?
This is going off of some faint memories, but I would recommend speaking with the Witch for her dialogue options regarding your three ingredients. I suspect speaking with her is a condition that must be met so you can unlock that door

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
This is going off of some faint memories, but I would recommend speaking with the Witch for her dialogue options regarding your three ingredients. I suspect speaking with her is a condition that must be met so you can unlock that door
i took all the options with the witch and the door.........well nothing happen xD

Reactions: BrianWood

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020
people, i need your help, i am missing the headr sprites for the fairy and the mushroom girl, they look like this:
if someone sends me their enemy folder that would be really helpful 1638898726292.png

Alone

Sep 18, 2017
I heard this was a bug with the elf not spawning at all in some versions of the game, according to the DLSite page if I'm remembering correctly. You may need to grab a new, updated version of the game to have the elf spawn
i dunno, when i tried pass in the location when you encounter the elf for the first time she appeared, but i loaded a early save and leveled a bit but she doesnt appeared anymore

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry for the radio silence over the past couple days. Family is now fostering two puppies, so that's taking some of my free time away from translating the game. Don't worry though, I am still doing my best. I should hopefully have the first few maps fully finished in, about a day or two I think? Not sure, not very good at gauging my speed at this. Feel free to DM me if you have any concerns with the translation, I'll do my best to address them.

fekin

Jun 5, 2021
I need help in my game im kind lost, already defeated Undine and bee guardian. my game is buggy or i need to do something else to progress?

Down and to the right of where you fight Undine, you will find a bridge that is blocked by two magic circles. Examine at least one of them, this will make it so when you go back to the starting house, a new dialogue option appears with the witch (the last one), and after choosing it, she will start following you around. Lead her to the magic circles, she will dispel them and unlock the next area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
well i spend a tons of time and i cant finish the game xD i talk in the book dungeon with the witch , i see the shota in the cage and the 3 doors in the chamber where is the witch in the book dungeon are close.........were the F!"# is the key? xD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote