Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
You need mushroom soup from mushroom girls. I'm pretty sure any of them can drop it but they don't always. One soup destroys one log and gives you 3 mushrooms back. You can trade mushrooms for new skills so I hope you've been picking them up.

You can only fight her when the witch isn't with you. Just wait until she's not walking with you again to fight her. Btw if you are looking for somewhere new to go after you got the pills and beat elf, talk to the witch in her home. There should be an option to expand the area you can explore.

That girl is the secret boss, she spawns in that prison cell near the entrance of the final area. You need to advance through the area until you get lockpicking. Go in the prison cell and inspect the book and a butt will pop out. Defeat it then leave the room and come back and she will be waiting for you. She hits very hard so it might be a good idea to wait until you get the improved defense buff given by saving the boy.
I don't see her, the butt just keeps respawning.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I don't know if that's a bug or if you just need to progress. I only found her after I saved the boy.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
So I recently got the game, got the patch and then I realized that in the patch you lose the option to cancel animations in the gallery. In the original game without translations, it gives you two options, one being the animation progress, and the second being the cancellation of the animation at anytime. Is there a fix or is it a peeve ill have to get over.

Cynei2709

Dec 25, 2021
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Ver. 11/22/21
Language: Japanese, translated to English

Starting a thread for the translation of Milky Quest 2! So far, the UI is translated thanks to the work of kid123 and I'm starting to now improve the translations on the battle dialogue and map dialogue.
Fair disclaimer, this is my first go at translating a game within WRPG so updates might be infrequent. However, I WILL do my best to get this translation out, you have my word on that.
Also, if anyone would like to help, feel free to contact me! I'd love to work with others on this, and if we work together it'll definitely come out faster.

Patch Download: . The UI is translated, and (theoretically) all battle and map dialogue has been MTLed. Loss scenes are still being worked on, because there's something fucky in the script with them.

Known Bugs: For some reason, the default "Attack of the hero!" dialogue when you use Fuck refuses to stay translated to english. Don't know why.

Instructions: You will need - Milky Quest 2, DXADecode, and a backup folder.
  1. Use DXADecode on your data.wolf file within your Milky Quest 2 folder
  2. Copy the data folder to somewhere else as a backup, just in case
  3. Extract the patch into the data folder within your Milky Quest 2 folder, replacing all the files it asks you to
  4. Move your data.wolf file out of the Milky Quest 2 folder so that the game reads from the data folder instead.
  5. Your game should now be patched!
  6. This step isn't needed for the patch, but it's a bonus. If you have a folder named " 処理前 " within your data > enemy folder, congratulations, you have the version that's partially uncensored. Back up the files in your enemy folder, then take the files from " 処理前 " and paste them in, overwriting any files it asks. Capture animations should now be uncensored.

Apologies for no game download link, but I don't know if it's actually alright to have up or not due to the no loli or shota stuff rule. If I figure out whether the game is fine or not though, I'll upload a link with it.

Preview Images: View attachment 1519967 View attachment 1519968 View attachment 1519969 View attachment 1519971
How to use the file translated , I can open DXACoder, sorry for my bad english

Lostersan

Feb 6, 2021
Ok so i found out a way to uncensor everything
No.1 Have your data.wolf file renamed to data(Backup).wolf
-this way, the game will have to use the sprites that are in the enemy folder

"But wait, there are missing heads now when i play the game!"

No.2 Download the files from the enemy folder that i uploaded here and switch EVERYTHING that is in the enemy folder you currently have with the one i uploaded, basically just replace it

Congrats!, enjoy your version of MilkyQuest II without any censorship

(also added a FULL savefile)

Edit: switched the file to pixeldrain, since mediafire kinda confusin, thanks to Phenir and IWillEatYourFace
when i try to load the game after renaming data.wolf to data(Backup).wolf it gives me an error

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you don't have enough by the final area, you probably missed getting some. You're supposed to go back and get them every time she stops following you + the 3 or whatever you get at the start of the game before you meet her. She splits up with you at the forest where you first get pills (no new hairs here but it's a second chance to get the ones from the beginning I think), in the mushroom forest, in the vampire mansion, and when it's time to go to the final area. There's 3 more on the bed in the basement. Since you have 9, I imagine you missed the ones from mushroom forest and vampire mansion.
To summarize, there's 3 at the start, 2 more when she leaves at mushroom forest, 2 more when she leaves at vampire mansion, 3 more when she leaves for the library and 3 additional ones in the basement where you warp to the library.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Changed it to the folder link. knock yourself out.
Also if fonts are messed up, just install/drag&drop the fonts into ur windows font list.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just got into this, I'm not even sure if I got the second game for how similar it is to the first one.

Where do I need to go for the gallery? I've downloaded the uncensor, a couple of saves here and there but I don't know how to access the gallery.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Just got into this, I'm not even sure if I got the second game for how similar it is to the first one.

Where do I need to go for the gallery? I've downloaded the uncensor, a couple of saves here and there but I don't know how to access the gallery.
It's in the shed next to the house.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It's in the shed next to the house.
I have one save file deemed "full save" that has the door closed and won't open, another save file has the door wide open but there's no instance change? I'm assuming neither of these are actually full saves.

Reactions: MAXXXXXXXXXXX

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
I have one save file deemed "full save" that has the door closed and won't open, another save file has the door wide open but there's no instance change? I'm assuming neither of these are actually full saves.
Probably not. Here This save should start you in the shed

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I just want to say that this game is awesome, I really enjoyed it.

I leave attached a save game by each day, the first slot for each day is the beggining of the day, and after that maybe it's not sorted but everythin is there, all monster girls captured, all skill maxed out, all amulets, no cheat, 100% legit.

If you want to see the aftermath (or after you beat the last boss) check the final day slot 9th

Enjoy it

PD. By the way, this is my first post since I registered here. lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote