4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
It seems like their October demo require an ID code to activate and tracking supporter, so I can't do much but share a sneak peek of screenshots for you guys.
the dev is very pro DRM and anti-piracy, don't be surprised when the final release needs cracking.
Ironic since he just took ULMF's translation of the first game and resold it as his, I don't blame him for that but it's still such a hypocritical stance.

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
It seems like their October demo require an ID code to activate and tracking supporter, so I can't do much but share a sneak peek of screenshots for you guys.
You probably could share the pure files of this version as well. Unless, of course, your ID is linked to the files themselves somehow. I don't think this "drm" is hard to get around. But thanks anyway

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
the dev is very pro DRM and anti-piracy, don't be surprised when the final release needs cracking.
Ironic since he just took ULMF's translation of the first game and resold it as his, I don't blame him for that but it's still such a hypocritical stance.
Yeeeahh. Some months ago, he was tweeting about some funding competition or something he entered where entrants submitted plans for drm and he was going on about how he wanted to get a team together to make drm. I don't know what came of it (I think he won?). There's probably a blog post about it.
Edit: Here it is
Basically, china tell him to his face they share his games, lol. And yes, he also mentions using the fan translation for milky quest. Additionally, you can see the tweet where he admits it (the tweet itself has since been deleted it looks like).

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
At least here yeah it makes no sense piracy-scene and H-scene are basically the same thing? Dunno exactly how it is over there many more H-devs seem to despise piracy but they also seem to have a larger non-piracy linked fanbase. Its not like I should judge either way but their H-scene does seem way better than ours. All we get are megatiddies.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
At least here yeah it makes no sense piracy-scene and H-scene are basically the same thing? Dunno exactly how it is over there many more H-devs seem to despise piracy but they also seem to have a larger non-piracy linked fanbase. Its not like I should judge either way but their H-scene does seem way better than ours. All we get are megatiddies.
That's what happens when there is lots of content but it's not translated. Also does not help when some devs are being actively hostile to foreigners whether they pirated or not (robf dev is/was a good example, idk how he is these days). And language barrier is a real issue. Dev cannot communicate effectively with fanbases in other languages which can lead to hostilities and frustration if misunderstood, like shrift dev who used to post on ulmf; I am convinced what happened there would not have gone the way it did if either side was fluent in the other's native language. At least official english translations are becoming more common now.

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
Does the settings at the start of the game do anything? I tried the different options and I don't see a change

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
I can't convert rotten logs using the spores anymore. I can't access the further parts of the dark forest because of it

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Because you don't use spores to convert logs, you use sap which comes from defeating mushroom girls.

MoorePenn

Mar 26, 2019
I've read the entire thread, and no one seems to have run into the same issue I have.
I've followed the walkthrough and checked off every monster girl it mentions. I even captured all of them for good measure. But I can't get the scene in the witch's house for beating/capturing every available girl up to that point. I have every girl in the gallery except the bottom right six squares, and the bottom right of the forest group. I have all four fairies, the tree girl, bee girl and honey guardian, and Undine. I've been over the guide twice, reading through and checking each one to make sure I've beaten or captured them. I beat a slime again to make sure, but I can't figure out what I'm missing or if I have a bug.
I didn't run into the Elf bug, and the walkthrough doesn't mention a possible error here.
Am I just entirely blind? I don't know what enemy is in the lower right of the forest fairy group, so I don't know if it's one I should have yet.

EDIT: Tried the basement door anyway, turns out it's open. I didn't get two scenes with a timeskip like the walkthrough said, I only got one saying the witch was gone. I was assuming there would be a second. Weird.
It is entirely possible I just mistook two for one or forgot the exact details over the last few hours going back over the entire game. I dunno.

EDIT 2: The pink Grimoire (Dark?) is missing her nipple piercing during the insemination 3 animation, I haven't checked the uncensored one but the data folder from this thread is applied.
I still can't find the last aqua-haired fairy...

Last edited:

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
EDIT: Tried the basement door anyway, turns out it's open. I didn't get two scenes with a timeskip like the walkthrough said, I only got one saying the witch was gone. I was assuming there would be a second. Weird.
It is entirely possible I just mistook two for one or forgot the exact details over the last few hours going back over the entire game. I dunno.
You only get 2 cutscenes if you don't capture every main boss. If you got everything you need beforehand they all play in sequence.
Also Aqua haired fairy? You mean the fairy queen or the water nymph?

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes