Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I haven't tried the game yet, but glancing over the thread and seeing the dev being so involved and the game getting changed and reuploaded a few times says a lot about someone and their drive to make a nice thing, that isn't a heaping pile of poo that will never be completed. The forum is chalk full of the latter. I know some of you are on the fence cause 'ugh it's rpgm' give it a try, the art alone looks really damn good and the dev seems like a solid dude. Good devs are few and far between and if you like it, throw some coin their way, before they becomes a jaded piece of shit, that only wants to milk those sweet patreon shekels and release the bare minimum of content infrequently, which is a story we are all too familiar with.
Thank you! The words are really encouraging, it is certainly the case some devs got lost on their way towards the area unknown, and we need players to provide different insights, to correct us if we are wrong. Your words are very objective, and we will definitely try our best to not lose our cause, but players like you and others who did bug report, contributed constructive opinions kept us going and going! Thanks again! And thanks to all who loved and cared for this game!

Reactions: x0run

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hi I have V 0.3 and I can progress past the dinner where you get the Eyepro. As soon as it ends the screen goes black and won't continue. Any Suggestions?
You reached the end of this Demo my friend. ;)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Even now when you can filter away the engines you don't like we have to endure the RenPy bitches whining about having to play games, RenPy shouldn't even be in the game section.
You have a valid point about Renpy not being in a game thread however, please keep in mind that when devs start throwing in things like a never ending grueling stat grind then it becomes a game - Renpy or not. Also keep in mind other engines like Unity, RPGMaker, and Unreal are massive memory hogs that don't work well with cheap/older computers. I would also like to add that currently some of the best games being made right now are all made using Renpy (Hailey, Life With Mary, Lexi, Dreaming of Dana, Life, A Mothers Love) all of which are awesome/excellent Renpy games.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
NTR to most people is the act of having a love one taken away from you as the MC.

You taking away a married woman from her husband is Netori.

In short some people want their partner to get taken away and it is their fetish but most people tend to not want their love one taken away from them.
On the other hand...... they don't mind if they are the one taking away the married woman.
Actually no, at least on this part: "You taking away a married woman from her husband is Netori." NTR is, at its root, about jealousy. You can cheat on a spouse and they not know about it. So, cheating is necessary for NTR but not sufficient. Unless someone is going to argue that the MC is jealous of his father?? It's kind of bizarre to categorize that kind of jealousy as NTR.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Actually no, at least on this part: "You taking away a married woman from her husband is Netori." NTR is, at its root, about jealousy. You can cheat on a spouse and they not know about it. So, cheating is necessary for NTR but not sufficient. Unless someone is going to argue that the MC is jealous of his father?? It's kind of bizarre to categorize that kind of jealousy as NTR.
So if the story is told based on Victor's POV, or Claudia's POV. Then people won't categorize The scene of Victor fucking her, or she fucking Victor NTR?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So if the story is told based on Victor's POV, or Claudia's POV. Then people won't categorize The scene of Victor fucking her, or she fucking Victor NTR?
I suppose it depends on the player, but the specific circumstance quoted was the MC taking away his father's wife--mother or step-mother. If the father doesn't know about the son cheating with his wife, it isn't NTR.

So, in the example you gave if the story is told exclusively from Victor's POV, cheating with Claudia and the husband not knowing about it isn't NTR. Same with Claudia's POV and her cheating with Victor or the son. NTR isn't a special tag for cheating. It's about jealousy re significant relationships. From a gaming perspective, one of the protagonists has to know about the cheating and presumably be jealous for it to be considered NTR.

I played the game and Victor is not one of the protagonists right now . . . I didn't get far, so you could have switched POV's at some point, but so far your story appears to be from the [son's/step-son's] perspective. If the son establishes an intimate relationship with his Mom/Claudia--keeping in mind that intimate doesn't have to mean sex but does imply a LOVE relationship that is not a typical familial mother-son relationships--then her sleeping with Victor [could/would by many] be considered NTR. But, even if the son doesn't LOVE his mother in an intimate way, protective instincts sometimes kick in and the son could be jealous of Victor fucking his mom. That could be considered NTR.

Good luck with the game by the way. I did download and play because it looked promising, but I got stuck on the second day and couldn't figure out how to advance the story, so I gave up.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I suppose it depends on the player, but the specific circumstance quoted was the MC taking away his father's wife--mother or step-mother. If the father doesn't know about the son cheating with his wife, it isn't NTR.

So, in the example you gave if the story is told exclusively from Victor's POV, cheating with Claudia and the husband not knowing about it isn't NTR. Same with Claudia's POV and her cheating with Victor or the son. NTR isn't a special tag for cheating. It's about jealousy re significant relationships. From a gaming perspective, one of the protagonists has to know about the cheating and presumably be jealous for it to be considered NTR.

I played the game and Victor is not one of the protagonists right now . . . I didn't get far, so you could have switched POV's at some point, but so far your story appears to be from the [son's/step-son's] perspective. If the son establishes an intimate relationship with his Mom/Claudia--keeping in mind that intimate doesn't have to mean sex but does imply a LOVE relationship that is not a typical familial mother-son relationships--then her sleeping with Victor [could/would by many] be considered NTR. But, even if the son doesn't LOVE his mother in an intimate way, protective instincts sometimes kick in and the son could be jealous of Victor fucking his mom. That could be considered NTR.

Good luck with the game by the way. I did download and play because it looked promising, but I got stuck on the second day and couldn't figure out how to advance the story, so I gave up.
Thanks for the info, we are making a Quest system so you'll have indications in the future, but it take time, so I'd say check back in about 10 days, should be a patch by then. ;)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019

No you won't get a change of perspective in THIS game, but in the future in our DLCs, possible.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
No you won't get a change of perspective in THIS game, but in the future in our DLCs, possible.
Interesting. Honestly, with your poll question earlier in the week, I voted for everyone to have sex with Claudia, EXCEPT Victor, lol.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Nice game, I like it. Just hope that Claudia don't sleep around. Which the game might have hinted at. Even though it was just one comment about her being late, and how strange it was. Might just be me putting to much into to it. Looking forward to more MC and Claudia events.

Feb 23, 2018
Gotta say ... loved the artwork alot (I just started the game). I mean, to the point i just became a patreon. I have to ask though, is there a gallery mode already? If not, will there be one eventually? You always want to revisit any cgs you discover... cuz like i said... the artwork is just amazing.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes