VN Others Completed Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~ [Final] [Softhouse-Seal & Devil-seal]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually its not their weird titles, its the translation from Japanese title to English which makes it wierd.
Unless tentacle monsters walking down the street looking for girls are a common thing in Japan, there is no way this game name isn't weird there too. :OhMyGoodness:x'Dx'D

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Was into it until I saw scat in the genre.
There's a toggle for it in game settings. With disabled scat I don't get any pictures of it at whole game (dunno about mentions in text - don't have time to ... read properly ^_^ and honestly game don't look it worth my time : keep same picture of vag pen MC while text is about blowjob and then even tentacles going for anal... meh, lazy devs :tiredface:).

Until someone will prove opposite - scat here is entire optional.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There's a toggle for it in game settings. With disabled scat I don't get any pictures of it at whole game (dunno about mentions in text - don't have time to ... read properly ^_^ and honestly game don't look it worth my time : keep same picture of vag pen MC while text is about blowjob and then even tentacles going for anal... meh, lazy devs :tiredface:).

Until someone will prove opposite - scat here is entire optional.
Is there an option to turn off dickgirls? Complete turn off for me.

It's like the goal of every tentacle artist is to gross out their viewers as much as possible. What happened to sexy tentacles?
The granddaddy of all tentacle stuff, legend of the overfiend, had women typically explode from the number of tentacles and litres of cum sprayed in them, bit of poop is tame in comparison.

roverandom64

Jan 6, 2020
All links that provide the RAR file cannot be opened, I'm no pro here but I think they are corrupted.
I also have no clue how to use a Torrent file, if anyone can help me there it would be greatly appreciated.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes