RPGM Milly and the Succubus Dream

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I personally, wouldn't translate this game for free. Since it's not something I like.
Maybe someone would be interested, but it could take time, so good luck.

Reactions: Mi China+

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
+1

That's an excellent game!! I wonder why we still have no translation. :( Even a MTL would be of help!

The newest version is 1.20. The game exists under two names: Milly and the Succubus Dream and Miryi to muma no yume. Should be helpful if you search for it.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Ugh, it's one of this "If you die, it's GAME OVER" games. Gonna pass on translating this shit.

But you can download the latest version in japanese here if you want:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Someone translate thisss Shisaye :3
One of the preview pictures on Dlsite hints at a scene that "could be interpreted" as a Rule 7 violation.
If you want to request a SLRMTL please first contact staff and ask whether, or not, this game is allowed to be shared here.
1678813388795.png
I'm not saying this violates Rule 7, there have been several games approved on this site that are similar to this one, I just want to be on the safe side.

Reactions: teraexbf

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
One of the preview pictures on Dlsite hints at a scene that "could be interpreted" as a Rule 7 violation.
If you want to request a SLRMTL please first contact staff and ask whether, or not, this game is allowed to be shared here.
View attachment 2466673
I'm not saying this violates Rule 7, there have been several games approved on this site that are similar to this one, I just want to be on the safe side.
Thanks for replying, I mailed them here just now: contact@f95zone.com
Is there any other way you were asking me to contact them?
But also just asking if possible, you could add a text at the beginning of the game (while translating) that says all the characters are above 18 years of age. It should work out after that I guess?
I just feel all games are too good to be missed out like this.
Thankyou Shisaye! :)

Last edited:

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 2466673

I will gladly make a donation if you can translate this. Newest Version on DL Site is now 1.23.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for replying, I mailed them here just now: contact@f95zone.com
Is there any other way you were asking me to contact them?
But also just asking if possible, you could add a text at the beginning of the game (while translating) that says all the characters are above 18 years of age. It should work out after that I guess?
I just feel all games are too good to be missed out like this.
Thankyou Shisaye! :)
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice your edit asking about how to contact them until truster88 wrote his message.
I meant using the Ticket system.
1679297420041.png
1679297467823.png
1679297512987.png
1679297571374.png

Reactions: teraexbf