RPGM Milly and the Succubus Dream

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.23.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Popup status texts not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to decrypt/extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Remade the scripts manually.
1.11: Remade Map08.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
This error occurs upon usng the skill Antiparize mid-battle, only after the skill is successfully used, then the game abruptly crashes :/
You can test it by battling with the Jellyfish just ahead in the Save10.rvdata2 file.
I'm using LocaleEmulator.

Edit: This error is also occuring in normal fights while just Attacking too, see in Save06.rvdata2.

Also the text-wrapping is a little off in some places but it's manageable.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This error occurs upon usng the skill Antiparize mid-battle, only after the skill is successfully used, then the game abruptly crashes :/
You can test it by battling with the Jellyfish just ahead in the Save10.rvdata2 file.
I'm using LocaleEmulator.

Edit: This error is also occuring in normal fights while just Attacking too, see in Save06.rvdata2.

Also the text-wrapping is a little off in some places but it's manageable.
Please try again with SLRMTL1.1.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
SLRMTL1.1 removed the previous Argument Error
Though I have encountered this new No Method Error which is also script related.
This error is occuring when I try to go downstairs in the pub, you can check this in Save02.rvdata2
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.11, but there's likely more problems. This being a fairly old VX Ace version seems to break parts of the parser.
Please save often in case it crashes again.

Reactions: teraexbf

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.11, but there's likely more problems. This being a fairly old VX Ace version seems to break parts of the parser.
Please save often in case it crashes again.
Hi, sorry for answering somewhat late. I was abroad for several months.

Shisaye, thank you so much for the translation! I really appreciate your work and contribution in this forum. And of course as promised, i just donated. I know it's not much, but i hope other users will follow.

So guys, this is the way to go:

1. Say thanks to Shisaye for his great effort and make a donation! Even a small donation will help.

2. Buy the game on DL Site to support the developer! He deserves it.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Any full save or walkthrough for this please
Full save file with full recollection and a walkthrough.

- If you want to start a new game with high stats (the stats with which I completed the game), then include the 'savec.rvdata' file in the same folder as 'Game.exe'. (You might also need tktk_bitmap.dll along with savec.rvdata, just try including it if only savec.rvdata doesn't work)

- There are 2 doors in the recollection which are unlit and 'tightly shut', don't worry about them since both of them just included some items.
- I could not obtain all the scenes by myself, they have been unlocked after I completed the game. So please don't ask for particular scenes how I got them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk_cool

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.23.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Popup status texts not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to decrypt/extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Remade the scripts manually.
1.11: Remade Map08.

Since I have completed the game can it now be used for a Game-Release thread?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since I have completed the game can it now be used for a Game-Release thread?
Oh err... That's not actually only about bugs.
I just don't view my SLR format as good enough for the game section.
In my opinion only much more polished stuff should be released there.

My stuff is more of a "better than nothing" solution for someone desperate for a translation. And if someone is desperate for a translation of a specific game they will find it here in the translation section.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Oh err... That's not actually only about bugs.
I just don't view my SLR format as good enough for the game section.
In my opinion only much more polished stuff should be released there.

My stuff is more of a "better than nothing" solution for someone desperate for a translation. And if someone is desperate for a translation of a specific game they will find it here in the translation section.
Oh great alright. So how does one request for a better than better than nothing translation?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Oh great alright. So how does one request for a better than better than nothing translation?
Usually you write "+1" and pray that a proper translator picks it up eventually. :HideThePain:

That's why the need for my format exists in the first place.
Manual translations are insane amounts of work and we are expecting it to be done for free, so most games just never get one.
But according to some people if you make a game thread with a lesser translation the chances for a proper translation become even lower.

• Sad
Reactions: teraexbf

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
I m Stuck in this area and cant go back , any solution ?
I'm assuming just going towards the right of the map is not working, then just defeat all the creatures and talk to every NPC in that map. You might be in a quest that doesn't allow going back.

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
I'm assuming just going towards the right of the map is not working, then just defeat all the creatures and talk to every NPC in that map. You might be in a quest that doesn't allow going back.
Thanks thats work, need to visit this area after gaining some levels otherwise cant beat the monsters .

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
now stuck in sewer , I tired random combination, but no luck , any one have correct combination ?