RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
How to get the last ornament everyone ? The one in the graveyard, the brigde to it is broken.
Lumberjack is on the small island with a dragon statue near top middle of map. You trade him an egg from the shrine and he goes to repair it.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
i guess it was good.. idk, took some time for me to get through cuz it weighed heavy on my heart xd but the shittier of a personality she got the less i started to care + the guy accepted her cheating, at that point i guess i didn't really care. though it was a lot shorter than i thought it would be or. but i didn't do the ornaments, i got a save from soneone cuz i saw several comments asking around they couldn't find and im not about to spend 1 hour on that shit
2.7 / 5 i guess, doubt i will play another NTR for a good while

Reactions: crookscomp

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
there are no bugs, read the hints and read them carefully
Right.

Day 3.
"Go to the hospital and return home."
I did go to the hospital, talked with the medic and returned home.
It's afternoon now.

"Go to Candy Store and return home"
I go there, the bully loser was there, talked to wife minako and invited her to liquor.
Returned home and husband dady said "Would be nice if there was food"
Returned to Candy Store and the ONLY thing at sale is village map, nothing else. Clicked on every single item on the shop, and talked with every consumer.

Ignored Candy Store and checked the Liquor Store, nothing happened, because I didn't bought the food that I was supposed to do buy there.

Maybe i am illiterate but where exactly I am failing to follow the structions properly on "Go to Candy Store and return home"
And from dady's "It would be good to buy something for your husband loser to eat at Candy Store" when at candy store only sells village maps!

___

Edit: Right figured it out. You gotta to ignore husband's father and also the hints, (because you got to Candy Store to buy something, but you leave empty handed, because of logic)

This game has many bugs and logic flaws.

Anyhow, this is how it works.
Go to the Candy Store, trigger the scene, the go to Liquor, you'll look for bully, his sort of hidden inside the building on top right, talk to him to advance the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: EKNT

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1604676055074.png
so im stuck on finding the last dragon ornament, where i have circled i can't seem to find it, i have 14 out of 15

astasidea

Mar 6, 2020
I keep getting "file not found" errors. One is for 'Audio/SE/Cursor1' and the other is 'Tilesets/World_A1'... I've done a bit of googling but I see bugger all that fix my issue. Any advice???

Reactions: hubtol

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The story of this game is ridiculous. I've been laughing more than jerking off at how absurd it is.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Where's the ending where the MC is furious after seeing his wife in the Black cat pink salon getting fucked by Iwasaki and the black guy, and rushes out of the club.

We skip to see Tatsuo(MC) in a different village far from the one Iwasaki lived in, he puts his suitcase on his bed and opens it up to reveal Iwasaki in it with a ballgag in his mouth, no arms or legs, looking terrified, crying and pale faced. MC then says "don't cry Iwasaki, isn't that what you said to me in your club as you fucked my wife?"
Skips to a "Yesterday"

"WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE" "WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE" "WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE"

MC goes to the liquor store and asks him if his son(Iwasaki) has told him anything about his wife, and when he says he doesn't understand, the MC distracts him and then stabs Iwasakis' father repeatedly and as he dies, the MC explains how he will slowly torture Iwasaki, make him an amputee, cut off his dick and balls, pull his teeth out, Iwasaki's father dies in the middle of the MC describing what he is planning on doing to Iwasaki.

The MC hides Iwasaki's father in the back of the shop, and after a few days Iwasaki finally checks on his dad, the MC ambushes Iwasaki as he finds his father covered in blood, Iwasaki gets hit in the back of the head with a lead pipe twice. When he wakes up his arms and legs are cut off and his stumps are cauterized closed, MC puts a suitcase next to him and says "we're going to go find a nice quiet place to live, Minako and the other girls you corrupted are probably going to start searching for us, so we're going to be leaving now."

Iwasaki shouldn't get to walk off scot free in any universe after turning over a hundred girls into sex crazed addicts, I refuse to believe one of those girls didn't have a yandere personality and when she finds out he is just planning on putting her to work in a pink salon, she doesn't go crazy and try and kill him or drug him and chain him up somewhere in a basement either torturing him or just repeatedly saying "No one else can have you now!"

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
man... probably is one of the best ntr you can find lmao, you can feel guilty and ecstatic in the same time at top level :D

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Right.

Day 3.
"Go to the hospital and return home."
I did go to the hospital, talked with the medic and returned home.
It's afternoon now.

"Go to Candy Store and return home"
I go there, the bully loser was there, talked to wife minako and invited her to liquor.
Returned home and husband dady said "Would be nice if there was food"
Returned to Candy Store and the ONLY thing at sale is village map, nothing else. Clicked on every single item on the shop, and talked with every consumer.

Ignored Candy Store and checked the Liquor Store, nothing happened, because I didn't bought the food that I was supposed to do buy there.

Maybe i am illiterate but where exactly I am failing to follow the structions properly on "Go to Candy Store and return home"
And from dady's "It would be good to buy something for your husband loser to eat at Candy Store" when at candy store only sells village maps!

___

Edit: Right figured it out. You gotta to ignore husband's father and also the hints, (because you got to Candy Store to buy something, but you leave empty handed, because of logic)

This game has many bugs and logic flaws.

Anyhow, this is how it works.
Go to the Candy Store, trigger the scene, the go to Liquor, you'll look for bully, his sort of hidden inside the building on top right, talk to him to advance the story.
When you arrive to the candy store he literally said (well maybe not with same worlds) come to liquor shop i want to apologize. As first thought with some bottles but then he will give you a fruit basket, in Japan culture is common to gift a fruit basket as best wishes for recovery and also to peel an apple (usually red) as it come next.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Soo.. ended after around 6/7 hours with all ending (3 in total), still a good rpgm vn like i've said before but more you go further in the game more laziest you can feel from the dev. At first you have a really good development story but at some point (much first than i thought) you can't feel anymore the chain for marriage or even the attachment. Why i'm speak of laziest, because mostly of npc come with only with couple of stroke (or not at all from the begin) and they did not even change when you control the male counterpart (so you may get something like: "hey, look that chick"...). The game was funny? yes, obviously, you can get also a lot of laugh but is not enough... (at least for me), still worthing the expierience so you may get try it anyway. Meh.. i'm sad.

Btw the ost from alternative ending is really something superb (y)

Last edited:

ReinzKing08

Nov 18, 2020
Is there no way to skip the text? It's kinda pain me that when I play the new game+ I have to go through that again.

Apr 12, 2019
Minako is a treasure, but collecting dragons is weak. I remember a then-popular anime artist saying in 2011: "Anime is dead," and after seeing choice Minako licking the butthole of her supposed "daddy" I am forced to agree. As Adam was born without a navel, so no actual man was born with a butthole. Diminished returns is putting it too mildly. I'd walk a mile in the cuckold's shoes just to leave in the flames the homo propaganda.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's NTR. If the husband is ugly and disgusting it becomes acceptable.
Such an old comment, but this caught my eye.
I would actually argue it's the other way around. If the husband is a good guy, but gross looking you'd think he had it made. If a good looking dude came along and stole his wife you'd feel for the guy even more -> stronger NTR.

Off on a tangent:
I think the strongest type of NTR I know is when a couple has awesome chemistry, love each other and want a family together, but the woman gets blackmailed. Let's say her whole family is in danger and she realises she HAS to go along with whatever X bad guy organisation wants. At first she lives a double life, but in the end the husband is cucked in front of her with her still proclaiming her love for him. Neither of the 2 ever stop loving each other, but she does whatever she has to out of necessity and they rub it in his face.
The fetishes you add on to the story could be many.

The stories where MC is weak, timid and overly oblivious don't hit as hard.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes