RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
The demo really show lot of promising, I enjoyed it a lot. Still think it could be better if we got a bit more story and build up the relationship with some more hypnotize fun with Alice, not just that but in the next update you add some questlog to help players keep track and some dialogues to make us know when we reach the end of the build with all available content.
Oh and a bit of exhibitionism content with Alice too, like have her take a walk with MC around the village in the morning while she didn't put on underwear and at night in her underwear or without clothes as 1 of the way to train her to be more obedience
The questlog is one of the features I'm working so don't worry about that. And I'm also working on making the corruption a more important feature, rather than just playing an event and then you can do as you please.

Reactions: thevoid089

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Hopefully you put in natural resistance against mind control so you have to do small things first and build it up as it goes against the subconscious mind for sensibility. Otherwise the mind control is just shit.. it should never be total mind control but have to build up her willingness to do things slowly. Just like a real hypnotist first gives little suggestions move to the left a bit.. when they start to follow willingly than can a hypnotist put someone under but even a hypnotist can't say strip naked it goes against there subconscious but minor commands to where they may embarrass themselves a bit like bark like a dog will work.
That is something that I'm trying to do, how subjects resists to hypnosis will be explained in-game on the next update. But for a quick answer I'll say this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that this helps to clear your doubts.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
I liked it.
Tho the way people speak takes some getting used to.
I am not used to LA speak.
With its constant yeah's.
Also being a paranoid person i dont trust a crystal that is not being even remotely bothered by me mind controling someone.
Not even a mention it.
This is something that will be important next in the story so stay paranoid my friend!

And the girls face is creepy as fuck.
Still the mind control part is nice.
Sad to hear that, I would like to ask. What's exactly creepy? If it's something in specific I could change it but if it's just the artstyle I'm sorry, I can't do much.

Regardless my only advise:
Writte down the rules of your universe.
Something happening because the plot demand it makes for bed stories.
It is better if you work within the limits of the universe.
Having iron clad limits on what you can and can not do create's the best kind of stories.
Where you have to get creative with your powers.
I'm already working on it, I wish I could have introduced all of that in the first version but I had to release a quick build to see if there was gonna be people interested in the project. And now that I know that there is I'm gonna try to make the updates more complete.

Wratshu

Aug 12, 2018
i think there should be a transformation spell that give the ability to alter your body and other people body to a certain extent and an outfit system that have give you the abilty to combine more acessory like a blindfold and a collar ( this are only suggestion)

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
i think there should be a transformation spell that give the ability to alter your body and other people body to a certain extent and an outfit system that have give you the abilty to combine more acessory like a blindfold and a collar ( this are only suggestion)
I'm planning to add different outfits, this is a long term idea (for now my priorities are introduce the rest of the girls, develop the story, add events for each girl and introduce important gameplay features). About the transformation spell, sorry but it's something that I haven't thought about yet. I'll keep it in mind though.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Great start! It's lacking meat but the bones of a good game are there. You've done a good job writing the hypnosis scenes. Looking forward to more progress.

May 7, 2018
First off, excellent name axolotl. Second, have more interactables. You have a rpgm game, the strength is really being able to immerse in the story or tell jokes through tiny blurbs. Like when he falls in the hole he should really say something about a fucking skeleton lol.

Personally I like mind control when it's a slow burn and this feels like your going kinda fast. Especially when the dude goes into classic hypnosis lines and 'master' before he even read anything about what he's doing. But that's up to you to decide just my preference. Art is pretty cute and i'm happy to see the map set up and powers mentioned in a way that suggests a harem and fun story.

I also appreciate you making it seem like she's not his best friend so the immediate manipulation and groping is a natural level of power corruption rather than getting magic and turning into an entirely different person.
Final note, turn the walk speed up a little. Even with always sprint on your map is too big to have that slow a base movespeed. Or add teleporting as a future power
Edit- I see you spoke about having resistance to corruption, awesome!

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I read some comments and I want to add my own suggestions.
-start is very good and her expresions are ok. I hope the story shows slowly her corruption and you can see her in different stuff like broken or mindless.
-Costumes for the diferent girls.
-Speed up the character's walk.
-Maybe a fully unlockable customizable girl? When the game is very designed with endings or unlockables a secret girl to customize. You can create her attributes, costumes, etc.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
After your father dissapeared
... :sleep: oh great.... just another of those....
taking your mother with him
:oops: !!! Now you have my attention! :D
The MC must really suck as a person ... LoL
Mindcontrol is a nice gimmik. Could be leading to funny situation if it breaks suddenly. Ill keep an eye on this game

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The questlog is one of the features I'm working so don't worry about that. And I'm also working on making the corruption a more important feature, rather than just playing an event and then you can do as you please.
Thank you for the kind reply, glad that you didn't forgot about that feature and even better when you will focus to expand the mind control corruption aspects. Really can't wait to see what you will give to us in the next update
Beside that even though it could violate Patreon guidelines but will your game plan to have some incest in the future? I read MC backstory said that his dad disappeared with his mother and live him to struggle with life so it could be a nice revenge when he found them and use his power on them especially the mother, maybe not in the main game but some patches that people can find on some third party site to add that content

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
Very Well Made! I like the art, I did clip out of bounds in Alice's house through the shower however, but other than that it's good.

Keep up the good work!!

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
First off, excellent name axolotl.
Mate, you're the first one saying this and I love you so much for that!

Personally I like mind control when it's a slow burn and this feels like your going kinda fast. Especially when the dude goes into classic hypnosis lines and 'master' before he even read anything about what he's doing.
Already working on making the mc corruption more "real".

Final note, turn the walk speed up a little. Even with always sprint on your map is too big to have that slow a base movespeed. Or add teleporting as a future power
Yep, that's something that I completely forgot about, dunno why but I thought that with the run button should be enough, gonna fix that.

Thanks for liking my name (and the feedback too)!

Reactions: murlockwarlock

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
-start is very good and her expresions are ok. I hope the story shows slowly her corruption and you can see her in different stuff like broken or mindless.
Some of the main types of programming you'll have for the girls. Basically I'm planning to include:
-Doll/drone/mindless
-Pet play
-Loving/willing slave
(some of them are gonna have to wait a bit, since it will progress with the story).

-Costumes for the diferent girls.
This is already on my plans but it's not a priority for the time being.

-Speed up the character's walk.
Already working on that!

-Maybe a fully unlockable customizable girl? When the game is very designed with endings or unlockables a secret girl to customize. You can create her attributes, costumes, etc.
At long term that's something that would be very great! But to be honest, as you say, it's something that's gonna happen after the game is finished so we'll have to wait a lot for that ;-;.

Thanks for the new idea, kinda sad that I won't be able to use it soon.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Thank you for the kind reply, glad that you didn't forgot about that feature and even better when you will focus to expand the mind control corruption aspects. Really can't wait to see what you will give to us in the next update
Beside that even though it could violate Patreon guidelines but will your game plan to have some incest in the future? I read MC backstory said that his dad disappeared with his mother and live him to struggle with life so it could be a nice revenge when he found them and use his power on them especially the mother, maybe not in the main game but some patches that people can find on some third party site to add that content
For now incest, loli, and all the things that can get the game shut down are off limits. I really don't want to mess things up this early. As ou say, a third party expansion could be the solution.
Gonna think about that but for now it's gonna be on standy.

• Sad
Reactions: Red Sand
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes