Seeking Mind control games

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for mind control games where you create your own entourage, that you can corrupt/bend to your will( maybe they work for you). Recently I found two games that fit my taste but first is abandoned (Gift Reloaded) and second is very short (Mind Society). Are there any other games that I can try? I was recently checking Monarch of Magic, which I like but gameplay is... a challenge.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Overwhored has very direct, instant gratification power-trip type of mind-control.
iNSight of you focuses on domination of a very unpleasant character through orgasm denial and other methods.
Star Knightess Aura promises a slow, player-driven dismantling and rebuilding of a girl's personality, lifestyle and relationships by her childhood frenemy.
Accidental Mind has a generally positive approach to lewdifying your bitchy neighbor, best friend and others.
The Last Sovereign has a MC that has mind-control powers... but he's unwilling to use them, at least early in the game. I know there are opportunities later to mindbreak some characters if it seems justified. Haven't played it anywhere close to to the end though.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
For Monarch of Magic, get the darkness dragon. I swear it makes the combat stupidly easy when you unlock the dragon's miasma skill.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I tried Mind Hacking but it's also very short. I'll be checking Bright Lord today.
Thank you for help Odlanie, it's appreciated. The thing is, I'm not looking for any game that involves mind control, I can check tags. I was looking for something with more specific setting, although Ataegina sounds interesting.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I tried Superpowered, but it bored me before I got to use any superpowers. I think this game might be really slow burner :p
Ataegina was better but there were no meaningful ways to use mind control powers and "corruption" was miniscule and it's effects mostly negligible. I dropped it shortly after attack on elven castle.
Bright Lord was much better story wise, but also relatively short and no much corruption. Maybe after few more updates.

I keep trying to get into Take Over, but for some reason I have some higher corruption actions available to use despite just starting game and it stops me right in the track. I hate spoilers and I don't want to spoil it myself because of some bugs. I'm waiting for new version without this bugs. It seems to be closest to what I'm looking for.

It seems it's back to waiting for new chapter of Mind Society or praying to Gods of Hentai for reactivation of development of Gift :p

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I tried Superpowered, but it bored me before I got to use any superpowers. I think this game might be really slow burner :p
Ataegina was better but there were no meaningful ways to use mind control powers and "corruption" was miniscule and it's effects mostly negligible. I dropped it shortly after attack on elven castle.
Bright Lord was much better story wise, but also relatively short and no much corruption. Maybe after few more updates.

I keep trying to get into Take Over, but for some reason I have some higher corruption actions available to use despite just starting game and it stops me right in the track. I hate spoilers and I don't want to spoil it myself because of some bugs. I'm waiting for new version without this bugs. It seems to be closest to what I'm looking for.

It seems it's back to waiting for new chapter of Mind Society or praying to Gods of Hentai for reactivation of development of Gift :p
For Superpowered I really recommend using one of the cheat mods in the thread, the game is good the scenes are good but it is extremely grindy when it comes to achieving anything. Once you skip the grind you'll realise how fun it is breaking apart people's psyche to make them do what you want.

Reactions: Durisaz