Ren'Py Mind Control [v0.13] [specialmind]

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Ya know for a 0.1 that had a pretty nice amount of content! :cool:

The models are a bit so, so, and the main girl is kinda frumpy, but I like me some mind control content dammit! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mindcontroldev

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It would be nice something like a "free mode" at the start of the game with more points and ⚡︎ unlimited power ⚡︎
The chance system is just meh, since you can just rollback and exploit it... and most savvy players are just going to cheat/mod anyway (like I did lol).

I won't criticize anything specifically in the game, as a first version it was cool, but dev should really be upfront about future fetiches and avoidable content. Good luck with the development :)

Reactions: mindcontroldev

mindcontroldev

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
The chance system is just meh, since you can just rollback and exploit it... and most savvy players are just going to cheat/mod anyway (like I did lol).
Right now, %chances of making certain choices is based on stats. I thought this was a cooler approach than just prohibiting some choices or allowing everything. As for letting players doing rollback after dice failure, i can prevent that in the code but yet i'm not sure it will be a good thing. That's something I've to think about but for now i decided to let players "cheat" by rollback if they want to.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol when I tried it the first time i used cheat in the stats and in the end I F regret it :KEK: :KEK:, if you increase Mc's Stamina you spend like 1 minute watching him masturbate (with close-ups of the dick and different angles) and in the HJ or BJ scenes happen the same, in the scene with Rosie(?) the Mc doesn't get to give her a creampie because the mother catches them, to achieve this I had to cheat the stats again.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
lol when I tried it the first time i used cheat in the stats and in the end I F regret it :KEK: :KEK:, if you increase Mc's Stamina you spend like 1 minute watching him masturbate (with close-ups of the dick and different angles) and in the HJ or BJ scenes happen the same, in the scene with Rosie(?) the Mc doesn't get to give her a creampie because the mother catches them, to achieve this I had to cheat the stats again.
How did you cheat the stats and what's the highest stamina you recommend so you don't miss content?
The game is awesome but I've never been a fan of stat systems I hate to be locked out of something I wanted to do because I didn't have +1 in a stat and have to redo.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I can appreciate a large amount of content, especially for a first release. I'm sad that I have to let myself get cucked for my two favorite girls in the game, Elise and Mia, and that I can't dissuade them sooner from hooking up with others before I get my turn, but that's a personal gripe. Besides, I look forward to cucking Steve and hooking up with Elise behind his back in the future. And you can't cuck someone without being the cuck first. Basically, more Elise content please, she's hot. And Mia too, she's moving in the right direction.

Reactions: Ernatio D

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I didn't come across that issue... I just used CTRL. As for Rosie creampie, I wasn't interrupted. :unsure:
Maybe you didn't maxed virility (5) or went vitality above 10?

Reactions: Sirus804

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How did you cheat the stats and what's the highest stamina you recommend so you don't miss content?
The game is awesome but I've never been a fan of stat systems I hate to be locked out of something I wanted to do because I didn't have +1 in a stat and have to redo.
Universal Ren'Py Mod , What I did: search for the "dom" variable, put it to 30 and the dom current level at 300, then close the mod... next time you get to the stat screen just reduce the dom points and you'll have more points than you need to spend elsewhere.
I would recommend putting the perv to 5 or 10, the dom up to you. Virility 5 or 4. Stamina 8 or 10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ernatio D

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I didn't come across that issue... I just used CTRL. As for Rosie creampie, I wasn't interrupted. :unsure:
Maybe you didn't maxed virility (5) or went vitality above 10?
I suppose he meant that he upped his stamina to max, which makes him to last longer before ejaculating and it backfired, because it took him too long fucking her and her mom interupted them.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I suppose he meant that he upped his stamina to max, which makes him to last longer before ejaculating and it backfired, because it took him too long fucking her and her mom interupted them.
But I maxed stamina (at 10) and virility (at 5) too. I wasn't interrupted by the mother, I even changed positions mid sex (blowjob, missionary, cowgirl) until the creampie... I had enough time to see every scene.

mindcontroldev

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
But I maxed stamina (at 10) and virility (at 5) too. I wasn't interrupted by the mother, I even changed positions mid sex (blowjob, missionary, cowgirl) until the creampie... I had enough time to see every scene.
The interruption scene triggers when the girl reaches a certain level of excitement and she screams too loudly. So despite your stamina, maybe you have not been effective enough :LOL:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The interruption scene triggers when the girl reaches a certain level of excitement and she screams too loudly. So despite your stamina, maybe you have not been effective enough :LOL:
Oh! I see!! Maybe because I was stopping to change positions she didn't scream?

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
A very promising start, but it definitely needs a proof reader for the English version. Seems there are quite a few things that are translated literally and get lost in translation, also a lot of gender confusion (his/hers for the wrong person).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos_
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes