4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The game is fun and interesting, but My lake for spelling and typing skill prevent me form completing prats for the game. That is frustrating to the point to stop playing.
If you're talking about coding for work, all you need to do is smash as many keys on your keyboard as possible in whatever method you wish.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
The game is fun and interesting, but My lake for spelling and typing skill prevent me form completing prats for the game. That is frustrating to the point to stop playing.
IIRC, you can bypass these mini-games by entering the correct passwords directly. The password for the cameras is Monopoly and the password for the prank is IAmTheBoss.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
Is it worth subscribing to codebuddy? Out of the box it seems to only do about 45 lines of code while I can mash the keyboard and get about 160.
if you can try rolling back to before you bought CodeBuddy, it's really not worth it. Instead, save up for DevDroid and train it once a week for like 4 weeks then 2 twice a week for 2-3 weeks then you should be able to bump it up to 3 times a weeks for 1-2 weeks, by then you should be able to make rent on DevDroid alone and can stop washing dishes at the club on weekends if you want. Maxed out DevDroid can clear 50 Lines of Code/sec, my personal best of manual "coding" is around 55 LoC/s with my average being somewhere 45-50 LoC/s, while I could technically and potentially clear more "coding" manually I'd rather use DevDroid to save my poor hands and keyboard plus I only have to use 1 AP with DevDroid and not actually physical mash buttons to death.

LouiseDK

Jun 14, 2024
Amazing game. I just found it the other day and enjoyed it emmensely. I know that the AI pictures are not to everybody's taste, but I really enjoy them.
I can't wait for future updates - I really think this is a little gem!

Reactions: KaneKong

Bubblebuttboy34

Feb 11, 2022
My only gripe about this game is that the dev gated QoL stuff behind a paywall, Cheat menu's I get that gating those, but a skip the fade in feature or auto win/fail mini-game for those just just here for story smh smh smh

other than that to me the biggest plus is the dev actually is putting thought into the story.
Though a little less time spent filling the hentia folder may be warranted.
I dragged the mindware-plus.html into twine and found the decoder script. Patreon code is "unputdownable"

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes