• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Does this game force the MC to transform? Or can you elect to stay male without losing something like 80% of the content?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I will admit the latest update isn't a huge amount of new content but the scenes with the cyber doc are pretty neat. The club has now some of its links giving some content (you can drink and dance), and one can now buy or rent a baby A.I. to help at work. While the baby A.I. isn't helpful now, I could see in the future how it could help save action points when there is more to do.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Is it worth subscribing to codebuddy? Out of the box it seems to only do about 45 lines of code while I can mash the keyboard and get about 160.

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
Is it worth subscribing to codebuddy? Out of the box it seems to only do about 45 lines of code while I can mash the keyboard and get about 160.
you can save AP points... for.. maybe what will come in next versions.
BTW: Even the other one has its limits - not so far from what you can do manually with a suitable keyboard and the right technique.

Reactions: hf1024

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
The graphical part of this game looks really good, something you don't see very often in SugarCube games! The only annoying thing is that in some passages the text appears with a delay: this can be justified from time to time, but here it happens in too many passages.

The story looks promising, although I'm not really convinced by the reason given for transforming people into women ("female spending habits can be more easily influenced and manipulated than male habits"). Also, having to wait days before triggering a new event when there is so little content for now is tiresome.

The current content seems to end with the third neuroimaging session.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
lmao @ the coding minigame that's just typing gibberish as fast as you can

There's a sense of humor to this that you don't normally see and the premise reminds me a bit of that unfortunately-abandoned TiTS-like game.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Same here. Please, make the typing game easier. Not everyone went to school in America here where they teachbto type.

Oct 29, 2019
My only gripe about this game is that the dev gated QoL stuff behind a paywall, Cheat menu's I get that gating those, but a skip the fade in feature or auto win/fail mini-game for those just just here for story smh smh smh

other than that to me the biggest plus is the dev actually is putting thought into the story.
Though a little less time spent filling the hentia folder may be warranted.

adgjl0987

May 31, 2018
lmao @ the coding minigame that's just typing gibberish as fast as you can

There's a sense of humor to this that you don't normally see and the premise reminds me a bit of that unfortunately-abandoned TiTS-like game.
You can just hold down a few buttons (three worked fine for me) and it will type quite fast

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Holly fuck, this is a pearl! Played the Prolouge and besides the little sexual content untill this point its really really good cyperpunk stuff! i am eager to explore more at this point... great!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
A kind of "end of contend" would be nice, but maybe I did miss it somehow..
You didn't miss it.
But as one that doesn't want to give the developer any extra work, what I do is check the game's Changelog when nothing seems to be happening. That way you can be sure you hit all the new content without wasting a week game time going to work and hanging-out at your apartment.

drme78

Mar 22, 2020
The game is fun and interesting, but My lake for spelling and typing skill prevent me form completing prats for the game. That is frustrating to the point to stop playing.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes